• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Great physique for sure brotha!
    thx brother:thumb:

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    looked better in avatar you had before. considering your doses though i give credit where do.

legs look thick in new avatar but thats only because you just qualify for the height kids need to be to get on rides at the amusement park.

bitch.
    the avi pic from before, i was fuller for sure.

i had more water retention then from a long 4 day binge:D so the theory of adding salt, water, etc....to food intake, WILL MAKE you bigger:P

i told you my legs are far from skinny, never had skinny legs...now calves? those are different and certainly need a bit more meat on them to equal quads. if quads were smaller, then calves would be fine.

yea not bad huh? for having minimal dose? i definitely give credit to my food, about 90% of it. the other 10% is mental for me.

being 5'8" has its perks:grin:
    Attached Files

Comment

Props bud, great work.

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
        Props bud, great work.
        Thx bro

Comment

Looking solid Rado. With a low dose I figured you'd look a little sloppy. However, looks like your diet is on point. I'm glad you realized at your age there is no point of lifting heavy and sacrificing joints and tendons. Fuck that noise, work the muscles not the joints.

Keep at it man. With a strict diet and fasted cardio you'll ass will have striations coming out of it in a matter of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            Looking solid Rado. With a low dose I figured you'd look a little sloppy. However, looks like your diet is on point. I'm glad you realized at your age there is no point of lifting heavy and sacrificing joints and tendons. Fuck that noise, work the muscles not the joints.

Keep at it man. With a strict diet and fasted cardio you'll ass will have striations coming out of it in a matter of weeks
            sloppy lmao...oh boy

thanks man...and yea my "diet is on point" like where the fuck you been? have you not seen my food threads:D

and yea brah:retard: lol

Comment

I've seen your thread, but some reason I thought you were sloppy looking. Anyways, keep it up you old fart

Comment

I've seen your thread, but some reason I thought you were sloppy looking. Anyways, keep it up you old fart
                did you NOT see my previous AVI? bro, if you think that is sloppy, well ummm then you must be.............:panic::eww:

sloppy.....omg im still lol about it.

this old man looks better than you young jitter bugs:hibb:ALL DAY

Comment

Guess I never really paid attention to your avi. Yeah if you're sloppy than I'm fluffy as fuck

Comment

Guess I never really paid attention to your avi. Yeah if you're sloppy than I'm fluffy as fuck
                    post #16 shows my last avi

:staypuff::staypuff::staypuff::staypuff:

Comment

Looking solid for sure man. How much cardio are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                        Looking solid for sure man. How much cardio are you doing?
                        ED I run 5 miles, before usually 4. My pace is now around 8mn Mark, before I ran at 730 pace.

Thx bro

About to go run here shortly

Comment

Looking real good bro!!! keep it up!!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            Looking real good bro!!! keep it up!!
                            thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
                            X