New to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I was about to be like wtf Hahahah

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome it's been nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Macedog24 View Post
      There is a man on one side and a monster in the bag! Eq is awesome. How do you feel on 1500mg . some say the magic doesnt happen until you hit 1gr.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
      To be honest bro 1500mg is my sweet spot the only problem I'm having is hunger now from the eq,and it takes a good solid 8 weeks to feel eq start working thats why you need to run it no less than 16 weeks maybe more if you can donate blood

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
        To be honest bro 1500mg is my sweet spot the only problem I'm having is hunger now from the eq,and it takes a good solid 8 weeks to feel eq start working thats why you need to run it no less than 16 weeks maybe more if you can donate blood
        That was my next question. How often do you donate when running eq that high. Every 6 weeks or so

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya bro usually every 2 months 8 weeks if you can my dr knows what I'm on he sends me to donate so I'm good! Back in the day I wouldn't donate blood and I would feel like garbage and would have to take aspirin!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
            Here's another after 1cc of tren base just goofing off

I'm the guy with the brown bag head lol
            Holy s**t you're a beast bro. I honestly wish some guys like you would post logs with various different routines. I'm also curious, I've heard of Tren base being a really good preworkout, and I actually have a bottle of Test base, Tren base, and Stanzolol base a buddy gave me to try as a preworkout; however, I've felt tren cough, and that damn Tren base is a bit scary lol. If you don't mind me asking, why is it a good pre-workout? What is it's benefit physiologically?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              crazy.

i admit, it does make me wonder what I'd look like on all that shit. my biggest cycle ever was literally 1/10th of all that.

i'm not sure I could mentally handle all that shit. i'm already to aggressive on a cycle of test E 300mgs E5D, Deca 200mgs E5D, and 3.3iu Gh per day. lol

don't mean to make that sound like i'm taking anything away from you like one of those faggots saying "id be pro if i was on that much" blah blah. not at all bro. just get my mind going. haha.
              How long are you running that Deca for?

I still don't know whether I should add EQ or Deca after the Dbol.

Comment

Your physique is crazy bro and welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X