Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post up your bicep pix let's get motivated!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post up your bicep pix let's get motivated!!!!

Here is mine at a recent fit expo with a ifbb pro not sure who But I out angled him to I think lol
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
    Here is mine at a recent fit expo with a ifbb pro not sure who But I out angled him to I think lol
    Not sure who it is? Come on dude, who takes a pic with someone if they don't know, then why take the pic?

Make him look like a twink

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hahahaha Hahahah!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Not sure who it is? Come on dude, who takes a pic with someone if they don't know, then why take
              Make him look like a twink
              Hahahah I saw him some where else I swear I don't remember who he is I know he's a bodybuilder light heavy or lighter I'm thinking....he's usually a lot bigger he must come off gear he hade just competed! I think? Also I hade to take a pic with him in order to get samples lol you know how exspos are!

Comment

He must be a Physique competitor.

Comment

Massive forearms. Mine just don't grow.

Comment

Bigtank, post a pic with your username and date written down. Lot of people don't believe it's you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Bigtank, post a pic with your username and date written down. Lot of people don't believe it's you.
                      Bigtank, this means Bouncer doesn't believe it's you.

Comment

Bouncer you're such a jerk! I believe it's him!

Comment

lol. not talking shit so don't take it personal bigtank. just want to make sure the new guy is who he says he is. i personally find it strange a guy on his level cares about free samples from some shitty supplement company.

only way you'd catch me standing in line or taking pics with some 4 foot midget is if they were handing out free gear/GH samples. I don't give 2 fucks about a packet of fucken pre-workout drink or some shitty protein bar. That's just me. lol

Comment

And here I thought Bouncer just went ahead and trusted everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
                              And here I thought Bouncer just went ahead and trusted everybody!
                              Trust that you've ever been to a gym... Never.

Comment

Working...
                              X