Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post up your bicep pix let's get motivated!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not true I've gone to use the elliptical once or twice

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Trust that you've ever been to a gym... Never.
      Originally posted by obscured78 View Post
      That's not true I've gone to use the elliptical once or twice
      Well so much for that assumption.

Comment

Lol ok...so hostile you don't believe me I'll do it tomorrow going to get some apologies jk but ya for sure I'm actually in Texas at the moment but illl post my user name and date and pic of corse anything else you want from me lol actually came to see John Sherman my coach might do the phil heath classic in Austin in 7 weeks just as a warm up never done that before

Comment

lol. not talking shit so don't take it personal bigtank. just want to make sure the new guy is who he says he is. i personally find it strange a guy on his level cares about free samples from some shitty supplement company.

only way you'd catch me standing in line or taking pics with some 4 foot midget is if they were handing out free gear/GH samples. I don't give 2 fucks about a packet of fucken pre-workout drink or some shitty protein bar. That's just me. lol
          You got to know me a bit better bud you might not stand in line but that's what I do and that's how you get sene and meet the pros and ask questions no offense taken bud!! But that's just me and I'm not you were different that's all

Comment

I'll post up pix in the morning when I go train
            Last edited by Bigtank1989; 03-16-17, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Here anything else lol I would usually never do this but I called out so I deliver when I get called out ;) I even wore same black v neck im ashamed lol
              Attached Files

Comment

not about being called out bro. nothing personal. it's about making sure you are who you say you are. people are more likely to take advice from a big dude. so when a big dude is giving out advice to people i want to make sure at least that big dude is who he says he is and not some fat nerd sitting in his basement playing pretend.

good to have you here bro. look forward to your contest prep logs etc.. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtank1989 View Post
                  Here anything else lol I would usually never do this but I called out so I deliver when I get called out ;) I even wore same black v neck im ashamed lol
                  :clapback::clapback:

Mad respect :)

Comment

lol. not talking shit so don't take it personal bigtank. just want to make sure the new guy is who he says he is. i personally find it strange a guy on his level cares about free samples from some shitty supplement company.

only way you'd catch me standing in line or taking pics with some 4 foot midget is if they were handing out free gear/GH samples. I don't give 2 fucks about a packet of fucken pre-workout drink or some shitty protein bar. That's just me. lol
                    Have you ever been to the Olympia bro?im from Vegas and go every year it's not about standing in line it's about being apart of the exsperince being able to talk to the pros ask questions get free shit and having fun it's not about the 4 foot midget I took a picture with you meet so many ppl connections....and ya you did call me out but I understand new guy comes around and starts posting pix I get it now you know ;) also you could have just pm me bro no hard feelings

Comment

Been to the Arnold, got the pic with Arnold and all that. Was fun but wouldn't do it again. Not my thing. It's all a bit of a circus IMO.

The bodybuilding that lives in my head is the vibe the guys had in Arnold's day. The vibe they had in golds Venice in the movie pumping iron. That's what inspires me.

You go to a show today and it's a bunch of Boston loyd/rich piana wannabe social media faggots. I'm more likely to get in a fight then I am to enjoy the show. Lol.

Comment

Post a pic of Arnold and you I don't believe you lol jk jk Arnold Classic is actually bigger than the Olympia been there once to Ohio for the Arnold I loved it.its very motivating for me to see all the atheleats bc I want to be behind the booth one day

Comment

Don't mind bouncer. He is mad because now he is the third biggest guy here. He was second before you showed up. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            Don't mind bouncer. He is mad because now he is the third biggest guy here. He was second before you showed up. :rofl:
                            Everyone from Team Prime is bigger than Bouncer.

Comment

Fuck all you cunts. :D

I'm still taller. This guy is in the 5 footer club. 6'1 spartan warrior here bitch. Kaboom.

Comment

Bouncer you look like Spartan cross-fitter

Comment

Working...
                                X