I want to compete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to compete

Looking to compete sometime next year... Maybe IFBB amateur.. I know I have a long way to go, but my goal for now is 200lbs of lean mass.. I'm about 182 when I wake up... upping my test.. on test prop EOD and test e600mgs... my mind might be playing tricks but I think the GH is making me stay full even tho is been 2 weeks...
    I want to have a good size when I get on stage and kill the German momos

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

German momos :rofl:

Comment

yeah you def. can compete, just make sure your bodybuilding and not ego lifting. get a plan together, expect to feel like shit at times and push yourself through the bad days.

Comment

I got fat fingers now!!.. my girl is satisfied

Comment

Test truly is best for pure mass...and a lot of chicken n riiiice ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            yeah you def. can compete, just make sure your bodybuilding and not ego lifting. get a plan together, expect to feel like shit at times and push yourself through the bad days.
            No ego lifting my dude.. I got a herniated disc... them days are over

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              Test truly is best for pure mass...and a lot of chicken n riiiice ;)

Errday.. I'm so sick of it.. will get worse come game time..

Comment

Took this pic yesterday morning... never posed for shit.. but I was like damn.. imaging 15-20 pounds ripped lol

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Errday.. I'm so sick of it.. will get worse come game time..

Lol already? Same here. Just gotta look for condiments to change taste, or u can try different ways of cooking the chicken. Grilled, baked, w/ onions, without...thats about it for me lol. Oooh the options.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                    Lol already? Same here. Just gotta look for condiments to change taste, or u can try different ways of cooking the chicken. Grilled, baked, w/ onions, without...thats about it for me lol. Oooh the options.

I do all that... chicken is chicken no matter what!! Feel like I'm going to turn into a bird

Comment

The only "thing" you may be experiencing @ 2 weeks is some water retention. You won't see any real difference in your physique until you're months in (6 months min).

IF you feel you have a long way to go then I think next year is too soon. Adding 20 pounds of lean mess in one year is not realistic. Only advice I'll give is, don't step on stage unless you know you have a shot at winning.

When I competed I never really went over 10% bf in the off season and I would still lose 25 pounds when I would diet down. I was gifted with decent genetics but my family is all skinny. So the reason I did fairly well (at local NABBA contests) is because I would come in shredded. But with clothes on I looked like a skinny little punk!

Comment

I do all that... chicken is chicken no matter what!! Feel like I'm going to turn into a bird

This type of bird tho

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          The only "thing" you may be experiencing @ 2 weeks is some water retention. You won't see any real difference in your physique until you're months in (6 months min).

IF you feel you have a long way to go then I think next year is too soon. Adding 20 pounds of lean mess in one year is not realistic. Only advice I'll give is, don't step on stage unless you know you have a shot at winning.

When I competed I never really went over 10% bf in the off season and I would still lose 25 pounds when I would diet down. I was gifted with decent genetics but my family is all skinny. So the reason I did fairly well (at local NABBA contests) is because I would come in shredded. But with clothes on I looked like a skinny little punk!
                          Yea I figure it's the water retention, but I'm more vascular upon waking... remember that not all GH are created equal... not expecting to be a mass monster in a matter of time..dont even want to be so huge, But I think 200 at low BF would be a nice touch
                          I'm too have the skinny genetics. Obviously as we age the metabolism slows down, but when I diet hard it's not hard for me to loose the fat and GH will help that down the road as long as I keep my diet in check...
                          I want to gain first and then come down to bout 170-175 pounds on stage...
                          I'm definitely looking into hiring a prep coach when the time comes...

Comment

What category did you compete chad?

Comment

What category did you compete chad?

It was based on height not weight. In the novice division there were 3 categories (short, medium, and tall). In the open division there were 4 (short, medium, medium/tall, and tall). In novice I was medium and open I was medium/tall (which is funny because I'm 5'9"). I won overall novice before so now I can only compete in open. My last 2 shows I took first in open but did not win overall. My last show I should have. The guy that beat me was very well known and was only doing the show to warm up for a Vegas national show. He was about 4 weeks into his diet. Just huge with little cuts. Now don't get me wrong, if he would have dieted down I didn't have a chance but I should have beat that fat ass! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X