Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      It was based on height not weight. In the novice division there were 3 categories (short, medium, and tall). In the open division there were 4 (short, medium, medium/tall, and tall). In novice I was medium and open I was medium/tall (which is funny because I'm 5'9"). I won overall novice before so now I can only compete in open. My last 2 shows I took first in open but did not win overall. My last show I should have. The guy that beat me was very well known and was only doing the show to warm up for a Vegas national show. He was about 4 weeks into his diet. Just huge with little cuts. Now don't get me wrong, if he would have dieted down I didn't have a chance but I should have beat that fat ass! lol
      Politics bro.. even in amateur.. Did they drug test?...
      I looked at some organizations in Germany and they test! So they say... looks like ifbb amateur for me..
      I look at these Pros and feel like a twink

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Good stuff man...im sure you'll do good

Comment

You need something to do with your time so if you ain't gonna work then you may as well bodybuild full time. That's a dedication I don't have even if I didn't have a job.

Comment

I'm in it to win it.. even of it takes 2 years..

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              You need something to do with your time so if you ain't gonna work then you may as well bodybuild full time. That's a dedication I don't have even if I didn't have a job.
              I have all the time in the world... I just need to maybe change up my schedule... instead of once a day.. go twice.. fasted cardio morning and then weights later on the day

Comment

And honestly gear is not the proble... it's mostly the eating dedication and lots of it

Comment

Why don't you have a job?

NABBA didn't test but my first show I ever competed in did. I was natural then but they piss tested you.

Diet has to be spot on during the off season too. I'd like to do another one but with my kids I just don't have the time. I's have to add another gym day, up my cardio, practice my posing, ect.. Very selfish sport and very time consuming.

Comment

Why don't you have a job?

NABBA didn't test but my first show I ever competed in did. I was natural then but they piss tested you.

Diet has to be spot on during the off season too. I'd like to do another one but with my kids I just don't have the time. I's have to add another gym day, up my cardio, practice my posing, ect.. Very selfish sport and very time consuming.
                    100 percent Vet.. I can't work.. technically I can work a marginal job, But I ain't work since April.. I live just fine on my pension

Comment

I think if my kids lived with me then it will be a different story.. all I do is train, take naps, eat and be on this shit forum

Comment

I'm @ McDonald's with my son and I have two Tupperware with rice and chicken... that's some dedication lol

Comment

The only "thing" you may be experiencing @ 2 weeks is some water retention. You won't see any real difference in your physique until you're months in (6 months min).

IF you feel you have a long way to go then I think next year is too soon. Adding 20 pounds of lean mess in one year is not realistic. Only advice I'll give is, don't step on stage unless you know you have a shot at winning.

When I competed I never really went over 10% bf in the off season and I would still lose 25 pounds when I would diet down. I was gifted with decent genetics but my family is all skinny. So the reason I did fairly well (at local NABBA contests) is because I would come in shredded. But with clothes on I looked like a skinny little punk!
                          I didn't you competed. Good stuff!

How long ago?

Comment

Aim for the Ruby Classic. You can take top 10 at least. :D

Comment

Would be an embarrassment if Genova beat me with them tree trunks lmao

Comment

3rd place behind the del ray misfits is a fucken honor!

Comment

Working...
                                X