Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your height chadd thats good size

Comment

Chadd...FB is stalking you..,she's back...lol she came out of hiding to like your pic:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
        What's your height chadd thats good size
        I'm a tall 5'9" :D

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Chadd...FB is stalking you..,she's back...lol she came out of hiding to like your pic:thumup:
          She's been sending me nude messages for a while now. Yesterday I received these in the mail:

:D She posted for the first time in a while just the other day. She says she's doing well.

Comment

Everybody gotta get weird when a woman comes around. Is it possible she's just liking the pic because she's giving props saying "good work chadd"? You fucks are gonna run her off again. Fucken ripper the creeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Everybody gotta get weird when a woman comes around. Is it possible she's just liking the pic because she's giving props saying "good work chadd"? You fucks are gonna run her off again. Fucken ripper the creeper.
              I aint no creeper..I was making a joke of it ya dipshit:retard:

Comment

Men are dogs. And the testosterone we inject in our body doesn't make it any better lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  The last 2 months my weight has stayed the same (217 lbs) but I'm definitely starting to see myself getting a little leaner. Not shredded by any means but that's not the look I'm after either. In the morning I look a ton leaner than I do here (but don't we all :D). Really hoping by next summer to get to 220-225 lbs but stay at the same body fat.

Bump lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X