No announcement yet.

New me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably lighting or angle for sure. Numbers don't lie. Those are good gains with some fat loss.

Comment

Honestly I expected a little bit more..like more tightness and vascularity.. I think this look you could of achieved naturally and I'm not hating or dogging you because you look better than most of the 50 year olds out there..
      Maybe I have high expectations,maybe the var is underdose, but what do I know. I look like I don't even #lift

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I gain 25 lbs of lean mass in over 8 months.with no bloat...or water on a low dosethat started in Marchso 5 months on gear..but you expected to see more....lol
        Last edited by lipripper; 08-31-17, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Honestly I expected a little bit more..like more tightness and vascularity.. I think this look you could of achieved naturally and I'm not hating or dogging you because you look better than most of the 50 year olds out there..
          Maybe I have high expectations,maybe the var is underdose, but what do I know. I look like I don't even #lift

He looks better than most that are 20 years younger than him. He's been very strict with diet and training for years. Now with a lose dose of AAS he's made some great gains.

And you don't think most can achieve your look naturally? If I'm not wrong you run a ton more gear than him too. Not hating either just being real.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            He looks better than most that are 20 years younger than him. He's been very strict with diet and training for years. Now with a lose dose of AAS he's made some great gains.

And you don't think most can achieve your look naturally? If I'm not wrong you run a ton more gear than him too. Not hating either just being real.
            It seems like you want to start some shit with me brah... tell me what I'm running... lay out my cycle brah

Last edited by boricuarage79; 08-31-17, 06:41 AM.

Comment

And by the way i was giving him props on his physique and giving my opinion... I'm almost 40.. 185 pounds at 5'6... And I look tight and full with bout 12 BF.. I can get lower if I want to.. that's not a problem... but I like to smoke weed, i like to eat Bullshit from time to time.. And trust me I look better than most of the guys in my gym

Comment

Not starting shit bro. Were you starting shit with Lip? I basically said the same thing to you.

I don't remember your exact cycle before but know it was way than double what I take and Lip also uses low dose cycles.

Comment

Not starting shit bro. Were you starting shit with Lip? I basically said the same thing to you.

I don't remember your exact cycle before but know it was way than double what I take and Lip also uses low dose cycles.
                  I'm only on 250mgs of test.. before that I was on 600mgs low GH dose, before that 300mgs test prop or so for about a few weeks ... So that's not alot of gear... I get compliments all the time, but that's besides the point... put someone next to me who is natural and same stats and there is a big difference at especially my age....unless they have freak genetics..

Well I guess we all can achieved shit naturally with out gear..

I wasn't talking shit.. I was giving my honest opinion

Comment

Last I remember you were running

300mg test
                    300mg npp
                    50mg Proviron
                    50mg Anavar

So that's a ton more gear. Again not talking shit. You said the exact same thing to Lip but then get pissed when it's said to you. You look good don't get me wrong but it's amazing how even a natural physique can look if you are strict with diet and training.

Shit I posted a pic a while back when I was natural for about 4 years. Prob the worst pic I ever posted of myself. lol I'm a lot bigger now obviously but still looked better than 95% of the population.

Maybe I cam off a little hard on you but definitely think you were hard on Lip. Guy looks great even at the age of 30 and he's using a very low dose too.

Comment

Last I remember you were running

300mg test
                      300mg npp
                      50mg Proviron
                      50mg Anavar

So that's a ton more gear. Again not talking shit. You said the exact same thing to Lip but then get pissed when it's said to you. You look good don't get me wrong but it's amazing how even a natural physique can look if you are strict with diet and training.

Shit I posted a pic a while back when I was natural for about 4 years. Prob the worst pic I ever posted of myself. lol I'm a lot bigger now obviously but still looked better than 95% of the population.

Maybe I cam off a little hard on you but definitely think you were hard on Lip. Guy looks great even at the age of 30 and he's using a very low dose too.
                      But I didn't talk shit I gave him his props... i said he look good and at least not a sack of shit like most 50 year olds
                      No bro I did not run npp and var at the same time... I ran VAR for like a couple of days and I stopped because I was getting mental side effects from it.. if not I would of kept a log for pharmacom and i was just on test @ the time

I ran test and npp for 4 weeks and made a log for pct guys and I did not like the NPP as I ran it before and made better gains..

When I joined the board I was on tren mast and test but for omly 4 week cycle cause again the mental sides..

For the past couple of months it's just test bro and added GH.. haven't been on proviron in awhile cause I ran out

Comment

Gotta love this shit...lol personally I'm very happy where I'm at. I will try and slowly lean out a bit more and try to maintain my weight. I've slowly added good clean gains which I believe I should be able to maintain on a very low dose. Stay healthy n keep going in the outdoors...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          Gotta love this shit...lol personally I'm very happy where I'm at. I will try and slowly lean out a bit more and try to maintain my weight. I've slowly added good clean gains which I believe I should be able to maintain on a very low dose. Stay healthy n keep going in the outdoors...
                          It's a shite site what you expect... I guess we so wrapped up around seeing big ass bodybuilders on TV/social.. we expect the same shit here..
                          All that matters is that you feel good and look good..

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            It's a shite site what you expect... I guess we so wrapped up around seeing big ass bodybuilders on TV/social.. we expect the same shit here..
                            All that matters is that you feel good and look good..

Body builder....LMFAO I have no desire...if you do...better get to work slacker:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              Body builder....LMFAO I have no desire...if you do...better get to work slacker:rofl:
                              I'm loosing that desire I just want to look good and eat pizza

Comment

Looking damn good Rip. You've been working hard and it shows. Keep it up.

Has your training changed a lot since you've been on? Working out more? Less rest? Just curious if you switched things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X