Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs

My legs are the one body part that I struggle to train as hard as the rest of my body. I play soccer all year long, right now twice a week. I’m always battling some kind of ham or quad injury. lol Right now I’m weighing 221 and staying somewhat lean too. Think I’ll shoot for 225 and then maintain that weight. Definitely a little heavy for soccer but enjoying the extra size.

looking thick. i can't imagine you running around with twinks playing soccer. you get winded easy? soccer players are fucken 150lbs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      looking thick. i can't imagine you running around with twinks playing soccer. you get winded easy? soccer players are fucken 150lbs lol
      Ha yeah not being cocky at all but there's no one in any league I play that's my size. Anytime there is a collision I'm always getting carded because I lay the other guy out. lol

I'm still just as fast in a sprint but I definitely notice I'm getting winded quicker. It's tough because I still love playing soccer but enjoy the gym and adding size.

Comment

U ever wash that tank?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Mother fucker has 1 shirt since 2004.

Comment

lol all my shirts are old cut up t-shirts. All similar style. I wear clean clothes to the gym but could care less what they look like. I think it might be that one in the pic but it has paint all over the back of it. lol

Comment

Fucking kmart shopper

Comment

I'll drop some money on work attire and other clothes but not trying to win any fashion awards at the gym. Never shopped at kmart but but I could find a gym shirt to wear! lol

Comment

Buy some stringers! U will look more jacked... granted you will have more dudes mirin than chicks.
                  That's just the reality

Comment

lol yeah I'm not the kind of guy to wear stringers. Not even sure I know exactly what that is. Is that the gay stuff Rado wears? Yoga pants and what not?

Comment

Legs

Nah. Muscle tank. That's all I wear. To hot as of lately

Comment

Let's see a picture of you in a stringer

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          Let's see a picture of you in a stringer
                          In my log

Comment

My fav one is golds gym one.. like 20bucks.. yea expensive for a damn tank

Comment

I'll stick to my old cutup tees. Those shirts remind me of guys wishing they were big.

Comment

Working...
                              X