Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    I'll stick to my old cutup tees. Those shirts remind me of guys wishing they were big.
    So you don't think you are big? Btw i was 172 in that pic. Im up to 180 now lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Good shit man.

Soccer is good for cardio for sure.

Better watch those knees!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good chad!

Comment

Nice legs, in Spain and certainly in almost everyone. A pretty toned and beautiful physicist.
          People only work their upper parts, and never lower ones. Your legs are spectacular!

Greetings and see you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tize View Post
            Nice legs, in Spain and certainly in almost everyone. A pretty toned and beautiful physicist.
            People only work their upper parts, and never lower ones. Your legs are spectacular!

Greetings and see you soon.
            Little bit of this going on?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Little bit of this going on?
              how many languages do you speak? think there is any chance at all you might say something a little off if you were posting on a German speaking forum for example? lets not be so quick to run off everyone slightly different from us. this is not a 'Murica' only forum.

now stfu you ohier hick fuck! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                how many languages do you speak? think there is any chance at all you might say something a little off if you were posting on a German speaking forum for example? lets not be so quick to run off everyone slightly different from us. this is not a 'Murica' only forum.

now stfu you ohier hick fuck! :D
                Yea cause calling another man beautiful or handsome is not gay @ all lol...

Spain people are known to be queers. Lol

But yea. He was trying to be polite in a homo way

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Yea cause calling another man beautiful or handsome is not gay @ all lol...

Spain people are known to be queers. Lol

But yea. He was trying to be polite in a homo way

see whenever i hear someone fron australia call another dude a "mate" i immediately think ghey. you mate with a women not a fella. fuck off with that queer mate shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    see whenever i hear someone fron australia call another dude a "mate" i immediately think ghey. you mate with a women not a fella. fuck off with that queer mate shit.
                    If you said that to someone who uses that word over here there is a 60% chance they would punch you in the face.

It's actually used in 3 different countries not just OZ.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                      If you said that to someone who uses that word over here there is a 60% chance they would punch you in the face.

It's actually used in 3 different countries not just OZ.
                      You euro wannabe sissys aren't punching anyone anymore. You fucks have no testosterone left in your bodies. Sad fucken place. Used to be a place that commanded respect. Now your just seen as cucks.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

The word actually has a strong connection with the war. The Anzacs who fought and died for our country referred to "mateship" if you ate together and died together.

TBH I think some of the american culture is waaaaay more gay. All the slapping asses in sport and doing that half hug after you shake hands etc. Now thats gay.

Comment

BTW there are lots of different parts of Australia. Its a big place.

There are some parts that are very redneck where people still drink petrol and light fires in their living room, and other parts that are full of money and fake tits and plastic surgery.

Sydney city is very corporate, all suits.

Comment

BTW there are lots of different parts of Australia. Its a big place.

There are some parts that are very redneck where people still drink petrol and light fires in their living room, and other parts that are full of money and fake tits and plastic surgery.

Sydney city is very corporate, all suits.
                            Btw.stfu

Comment

The word actually has a strong connection with the war. The Anzacs who fought and died for our country referred to "mateship" if you ate together and died together.

TBH I think some of the american culture is waaaaay more gay. All the slapping asses in sport and doing that half hug after you shake hands etc. Now thats gay.
                              yes that is gay, agree. every time i see it on tv I toss my tv out the window and fuck my girl raw just to wash the gay away.

Comment

Keep your shit out of my post. You can only post here if you want to compliment my beautiful body.

Comment

Working...
                                X