Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Inkman, it shows she trains as hard as you bro. You both are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

PEACE! KIR

Comment

Thanks KIR,

Think she trains harder then I do and I know she sticts to her diet better :D When I am not getting ready for a show any food is fare game on the off season lol. Besides that's what double a day cardio is for right ?

Comment

Inkman she looks great! I can't believe the difference in the before and after shots! Man I am truly impressed! Please send her my congrats and tell her to keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by ugetsum
            Inkman she looks great! I can't believe the difference in the before and after shots! Man I am truly impressed! Please send her my congrats and tell her to keep up the good work!
            i will pass that on to her bro... she really deserves the credit I just enjoy the results heheheeh

Comment

Inkman...you better not get Mona mad...she could certainly do some damage! I love seeing the progress she's been making. She's an inspiration for sure!

Comment

I try not to get her mad Mrs. P those legs of hers press 610 lbs real easy lol. Not to mention she has a mean upper cut :D I will pass on the kudos from you to her... Cant wait until she gets her boob job and tummy tuck done this year wo0ohooooo. Will post some pics of her and I on NYE tonight.. xoxo Inkman

Comment

Ink, I simply cannot believe my eyes!! She does not look like the same person in the least!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                    Ink, I simply cannot believe my eyes!! She does not look like the same person in the least!! ;)

Amazing what one can do with a good man behind them :D

Comment

Originally posted by inkman
                      Amazing what one can do with a good man behind them :D
                      I know you right there!!! A VERY good man!! ;)

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

I filled up your box again, stud!! ;)

Comment

holy crap, dragonmona is so hot. inkman is such a damn player

Comment

Originally posted by shokwave
                              holy crap, dragonmona is so hot. inkman is such a damn player
                              LOL thanks bro. But we are both players with permission :3some:

Comment

Working...
                              X