Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lifting almost a year, ready to take it to the next level!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx alot bro

Comment

i just don't know if i should keep bulking or cut, my bf is getting pretty high, i think its like 14 right now

Comment

Originally posted by RyDawg88
        i just don't know if i should keep bulking or cut, my bf is getting pretty high, i think its like 14 right now
        hey man, bulk all u can right now because it wont affect u if u cut up. Cause what if right now ur under 200 pounds and cut up. Try going over and then cutting up, imo i like that more. I wasnt happy with being cut under 200 pounds, i have to cut up sooneror later cause im at 225 and feel bloated.

Comment

Looks like your off to a great start bro....keep it up.

Comment

Thanks juice, and thanks for all the replys guys :) this board is really gonna help me out...im here more than bb.com now

Comment

Just because you are bulking doesn't mean your bf has to skyrocket, just keep the carbs complex don't just throw in cheeseburgers and whatever you feel like.. eat potatoes oatmeal .. the healthy carbs and obviously eat everything meat and whey in site.. you can bulk without loosing all site of your abs ;)

Comment

5' 9" that is some big base on that body

Way to go
                Keep it up man

Comment

Heres a before and after, shitty quality still...but actually im passed the pic on the right, im 194 lbs right now and i wana cut soon, my bf is gettin high prolly 15% on the right in that i was 185
                  Attached Files

Comment

btw lol when i said ready to take it to the next level, i ment start applying diets, and eating correctly. This past year all i did was lift, but i didnt eat right or do cardio or anything like that. So around a month or so im gonna start a cutting diet. Thanx agian

Comment

good work bro
                      keep it up

Comment

Working...
                      X