No announcement yet.

My "Little" Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrition, if you can do straight bar preacher curls and straight bar REVERSE preacher curls you will get MUCH MORE growth then doing ez bar preacher curls. PEACE! KIR

Comment

whats the difference, doesnt ez curl bar isolate the muscle?

Comment

shit i cant do preachers, it wont let me use the barbell theres a gay attatchment u have to use, but um right now i do hammer curls and incline db curls

Comment

Originally posted by Nutrition Freak
          whats the difference, doesnt ez curl bar isolate the muscle?
          both of them really isolate the muscle. I know guys who do it wiht the straight bar and guys who use the cambered bar. I guess it just depends on how your muscle responds. Your bi will probably respond to either one at first. But itd be great to switch it up every week or so to keep surprising your muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutrition Freak
            shit i cant do preachers, it wont let me use the barbell theres a gay attatchment u have to use, but um right now i do hammer curls and incline db curls
            i do both hammer and incline DB and i think they work great. In my opinion though the preacher is a great workout for the bicep

Comment

Nutrition, if you dont have a preacher bar, you can always look around for an ARM BLASTER. Arnold made it popular years back, and the fucker helped get my arm size where it is at. I use to do 2 plates each side for sets of 4-6 using that thing. GREAT PUMPS! You can find them in a lot of places. No it isnt the BEST thing out there, but it does work very well. And the cost is only around $20 for one. Just another thought for you. Straightbar all the way for size which is mainly what you should shoot for when you are first starting out. Muscular development comes with age. Enlongated muscles dont come when you are 16-25 years old. It normally takes until you reach around 32y/o to get full muscular development. Give it a try, you will probably love them.

PEACE! KIR

Comment

Nice guns bro

Comment

Working...
                X