I am new.... Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexmet
    What about my body fat, does it look like 12% or higher? I know I right now I have to bulk up and not worry about my bf but still... can some one guess?
    As a guess I would say %15. But that's just my guess. I also agree with blasting those traps harder. It will thicking out your neck also allowing it to blend in with your shoulders more.

Comment

I have never worked on traps as u can see but the other day I did 5 sets of heavy shrugs... damn, it still hurts to even turn my head. Yeah, about my body fat, I feel a lot more definded since I lost quite a bit of weight but my skin is still not tight enough and I still got those love handles, I guess that will come with time. But right now I started a new diet, need to bulk up so I ll post some more pics in apr or so...

Comment

Sounds like your on the right track just keep it up. If you want to post your diet in the Nutrition section or the Naturals Traingin and Diet section, you will get some great help there as well.

Comment

You got a much better base than me

Plus you are younger too.
          Can you help ME out man.
          Anything you have figured out along the way would help me immensely.

Comment

Thanks, man.
            Well, I don't know if I got enough experience to give any advice, but I ll try. First I would like to see your photos to know what u have achived so far and what's ur primary goal. I was always kinda fat myself, about 3 years ago I used to be 220 pounds and body fat through the roof. At that point i did not care about muscles that much, just wanted to get rid of fat. I used cardio and and low card diet and have reached the lowest weight for me which was about 160 pounds, but I was still not happy with the way I looked so I started bb. First thing I learned is to eat loads. I don't count my callories or carbs throughour the day, I just make sure that I ALWAYS have breakfirst ( 8:00 am)- 100 grams of roast chicken (or a protein shake) and a bowl of cerial. 11 Am I have a chicken sandwich (30g protein, 45g carbs) and 3-4 cereal bars for extra carbs. 1:30pm 120 grams of roast chicken and 6 of cereal bars. 4 pm I have 3 cerial bars and a chicken salad sandwich. 6 pm 2-3 of cereal bars. 6:30 pmI hit gym. 8 pm I have a protein shake( 10 min after gym). When I get home about 9pm I have a bowl of cereal. 9:30 pm 120grams of roast chicken and a protein shake before I go to bed. So that works out to be about 200-230 grams of protein a day I don't many carbs. That way I gain weight very quickly I not much of is fat. A lot of people say I look bigger than I can lift. Well, I don't mind for now. I train 3-4 times a week. Mon Shoulders, Wed Back and Biceps, Fri Chest and tris, on weekend I would come in and do traps, abs and biceps. I don't train legs cause I think they are quiet big for my size. Another thing I found very useful is doing a forced rep at the end of the heavies set for each exercise. But I say, diet is the most important thing if u want to get some size. I don't worry but fat to much and for me it stays around 15-18. I ll be cutting later, before summer. Hope that helped a little. Any comments?

Comment

Working...
            X