Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give these a try...they are awesome. Great recipe Bouncer, thanks

Comment

I was thinking about making it using canned salmon instead of tuna. Don't they both have similar amounts of protein?

Comment

Im makin this tonight! Got any more? How bout you write a cook book?
        Last edited by NYCmitch25; 01-25-05, 07:18 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Had tuna mash last meal-now I'm trying the tuna cakes. They are also great! I definitely had to up the oats to 1 cup to keep them together. They were a little too dry for my liking, so I put A1 on one patty and Tabasco on the other-the extra flavor helped. Another great recipe, B!
            By the way, that idea of Lawry's with meat (Caribbean Ground Turkey) has become a staple for me. I use ground beef, buffalo, elk, turkey and use any one of the Lawrys marinades and put the meat on brown rice. Lots of variety and great nutrition-thanks!

Comment

do you gota use a skillet or would a george foreman work? just askin cause i allways mess up tryin to flip stuff over =/

Edit: just tried it and this stuff rocks
              Last edited by Gainward; 10-19-05, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Gonna try them tonight sounds awsome

Comment

Not bad at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    I've tried them twice and they're ok, nothing spectacular...I know you have better or more recipes for tuna though...Care to post them so that I try them....
                    none of my recipes are spectacular. there not supposed to be. there supposed to be a way of eating clean while keeping you sain with something that almost taste like real food. For someone like you who eats like shit 50% of the time, the recipe wont be that great. But for people that eat nothing but dry chicken or tuna this will taste like heaven.

In other words, shutup you slob. :D

Comment

i dont think tuna can ever be out of this world.

Comment

Just made em for the first time. I thought they were fantastic. Tasted a little like crab cakes, and I love crab cakes. Can't wait till tomorrow afternoon to make em again.

Comment

Working...
                        X