How's this diet look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this diet look?

I've been here for a long time now, but didn't really post much. I just read..

I just wanna know what you guys think of my diet. The first pic is my carb-up, and the second pic is 600calories deficit.. I've been doing this for 8 weeks and lost 13lbs (1.6lbs a week).. I actually try to only lose max of 1.5lbs a week to spare as much muscle as I can. I weighed 183lbs 8 weeks ago, and 170lbs today.

How's my diet? Is it too much protein, carbs? Too little fats, etc? Thanks for any help or comments.
    Attached Files

600 cal deficit
    Attached Files

Comment

Just from my first look at it, I would up the protien about 50 more grams. Switch the white bread in the first one to whole wheat so your getting complex carbs instead of simple.

I'm not sure when your workout time is, but if your trying to cut up, I don't see the need for the oatmeal and sweet potatoe in the same meal.
      Last edited by Shibby; 01-14-05, 04:16 PM.

Comment

o.. I don't eat white bread anymore, I use gatorade post workout now.. I workout at 8:30am, so first meal is breakfast + pre workout meal, that's why the carb is a little high..

thanks for the response.

Comment

I wouldnt use Gatorade. I would switch to Powerade, has half the sodium and has bvitamins which help take away water retention.

Comment

Originally posted by therock
            I wouldnt use Gatorade. I would switch to Powerade, has half the sodium and has bvitamins which help take away water retention.
            yeah, but it has 'high fructose corn syrup.' I'm guessing 15 grams and only 4 grams of malto.. I try to stay away from anything that has 'high fructose corn syrup' when dieting

Comment

Working...
            X