How I cook chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheystation
    I had an ex boyfriend who used to wrap a piece a raw bacon around the chicken breast and bake it..........he loved it and it DID look and smell great.

Everything's better with bacon.....

Comment

true that /\

Comment

Originally posted by Control
        Everything's better with bacon.....

Ice Cream??????? :laughnew:

Comment

For the past 2 months I have been throwing 2 lbs of chicken in the crock-pot (8 hours on low) with fat free chicken gravy. Put it in over night and in the morning I have my chicken for work. But I must say I'm getting a little sick of the sme old chicken. I may have to switch it up soon.

Comment

Moist chicken. Marinate chicken breasts overnight. Heat oil up in a pan on high. Throw in thawed chicken breasts and sear both sides to hold the moisture in the meat. Then turn down the heat and add alittle water, cover and let the steam cook the meat. When done take the cover off, let the water evaporate and brown the chicken. I like to add a touch of sugar while browning.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
              For the past 2 months I have been throwing 2 lbs of chicken in the crock-pot (8 hours on low) with fat free chicken gravy. Put it in over night and in the morning I have my chicken for work. But I must say I'm getting a little sick of the sme old chicken. I may have to switch it up soon.

Might wanna check the sodium content of that gravy, I bet it's high.

Comment

Working...
              X