Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get cut, please critique my diet

Here is my diet that I have come up with:

Meal 1 - Cup of oats, glass of lowfat milk and one scoop of optimum whey protein, udos choice efa, multivitamin

Meal 2 - myoplex shake or muscle milk rtd

Meal 3 - tuna fillets packet, brown rice, steamed broccoli, scoop of optimum whey with water, vitamin c

Meal 4 - Chicken breast, mashed potatos, steamed broccoli, scoop of optimum whey with water

Meal 5 - Can of Tuna, udos choice efa, scoop of casein protein with water

Stats
    I am 5'10.5", 163.5 lbs, 16% bodyfat, age 26

Goals
    I want to lower my body fat percentage to around 8% while maintaining the muscle that I do have as much as possible. I do not want to be huge, just cut up and defined (especially in the abs area).

BMR
    My BMR is 2575

Food Likes/Dislikes
    I like all types of foods so that is not a big concern.

Timeframe to reach
    I would like to reach my goal in about 6-8 weeks.

Cardio
    As far as cardio I will be either riding my mountain bike around my city for 40 minutes or doing HIIT.

Fat loss supplements

25mg Vasopro Ephedrine
    200mg Prolab Caffiene
    2.5mg Yohimbine HCL

1000mg Acetyl L-Carnitine
    300mg Green Tea Extract
    Biotest Hot Rox

When is the best time for me to weight train? In the morning or at night? I am going to be doing cardio first thing in the morning...

If this diet is not sufficient could you make a daily meal suggestion?

Also, do you think the supplement stack would be too much for me at my body weight?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by soshiv; 03-02-06, 10:25 PM.

I forgot to add that the fat loss supplements are taken as follows:

Weeks 1-3

25mg Vasopro Ephedrine
    200mg Prolab Caffiene
    2.5mg Yohimbine HCL

Weeks 4-6

300mg Green Tea Extract
    Biotest Hot Rox
    Last edited by soshiv; 03-02-06, 10:25 PM.

Comment

yellowjacket? care to help me out bro?

Comment

First, thanks for doing your homework and reading up... you've obviously put some time in to this so Im more than happy to help....

Originally posted by soshiv
        Here is my diet that I have come up with:

Meal 1 - Cup of oats, glass of lowfat milk and one scoop of optimum whey protein, udos choice efa, multivitamin
        my FIRST 'meal' of the day, I like to have a whey shake in water, no milk or oils. Im not much on nocturnal feeding, so at this point it is crucial youre getting protein to your muscles ASAP, as you've essentially been fasting throughout the night. This meal is missing protein. Throw some eggs in there, or some type of whole food protein.

Meal 2 - myoplex shake or muscle milk rtd
        If this is all you can get, fine but I dont like it. RTDs are garbage in my opinion. If youre cutting, you can have some type of nuts, jerky, etc. something thats filling but not packed with sodium, or carbs.

[b]Meal 3 - tuna fillets packet, brown rice, steamed broccoli, scoop of optimum whey with water, vitamin c[/quote]

Like this one a lot. Throw in some essential fats here if you please.

Meal 4 - Chicken breast, mashed potatos, steamed broccoli, scoop of optimum whey with water
        Make sure youre getting plenty of water,since your diet is high in protein. Drop the mashed potatoes, pointless carbs in my opinion.

[b]Meal 5 - Can of Tuna, udos choice efa, scoop of casein protein with water[/quote]

Tuna is fine, but you dont want to overkill it and/or get burnt out on it. Nothing wrong with having a shake here, high in casein protein, and oils. Ive been having eggs with a casein shake right before bed lately and Im beginning to like it a lot.

You have reasonable goals and given your height vs. weight and age, Im guessing it will not take too much to drop a good bit of bodyfat.

Timeframe to reach
        I would like to reach my goal in about 6-8 weeks.
        Reasonable.... if you work hard.

300mg Green Tea Extract
        Biotest Hot Rox
        I like the E/C/Y stack, drop the green tea, use it between ephedrine cycles, thats a lot of caffeine.

When is the best time for me to weight train? In the morning or at night? I am going to be doing cardio first thing in the morning...
        Whatever is easier for you.... studies show testosterone levels are higher in the AM however. Something to think about.

Comment

Working...
        X