Water question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
    is it true if you go overboard with the water(more than a gallon) its harmful?
    sure is bro. its a little more then a gallon though. its more about how much water you consume in a short amount of time. it screws with the body's sodium balance.

Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

re water intake

Bouncer is correct. as for me i've been training as a Natural for 20 yrs, and did some studying on water intake and sodium etc and adhere to 1/2 your body weight in oz. as a minimum. Usually a more accurate rule if one knows how much sodium they take in is approx. 2.5litres water for every gram of sodium. bottom line if you are peeing clear your good to go and another fact is kidneys really have trouble processing more than 1L(32oz)/ hour so use that as a guideline.

Comment

Originally posted by zoomz View Post
        Bouncer is correct. as for me i've been training as a Natural for 20 yrs, and did some studying on water intake and sodium etc and adhere to 1/2 your body weight in oz. as a minimum. Usually a more accurate rule if one knows how much sodium they take in is approx. 2.5litres water for every gram of sodium. bottom line if you are peeing clear your good to go and another fact is kidneys really have trouble processing more than 1L(32oz)/ hour so use that as a guideline.
        good info and welcome to the board.

Comment

Working...
        X