No announcement yet.

Who Makes this Preacher Curl Machine???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the one sonofbone and I used. Love it!!

Comment

My gym has their entire line that works this way - from chest to shoulders to arms to legs to back - it's an incredible line of equipment IMO....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
        My gym has their entire line that works this way - from chest to shoulders to arms to legs to back - it's an incredible line of equipment IMO....
        If they all work as well as the preacher, then I bet that is a really nice setup. I'm guessing it is a pricey one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone View Post
          If they all work as well as the preacher, then I bet that is a really nice setup. I'm guessing it is a pricey one as well.
          Yeah - the chest machines are my favorite - the funny thing is that we have about 5 gyms under our name in town now and they keep giving the gym I go to all of the "older" machines but they're by far the best - funny how *most* people who run these gyms don't know sh*t about working out etc and all they worry about is the next best thing or making things pretty or clean - if only they knew they had EVERYTHING backwards :mad:

Comment

the more i hear about your guys gyms around the country the more i am glad to be in jersey. we have hardcore gyms run by great people who have been involved in bodybuilding for years and years.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              the more i hear about your guys gyms around the country the more i am glad to be in jersey. we have hardcore gyms run by great people who have been involved in bodybuilding for years and years.
              What was the gym like while you were living in NC? ...or is that a time you've completely wiped from your mind? :)

Comment

Working...
              X