No announcement yet.

Mindstar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear bro - just let the diet/cycle do their magic - you should end up somewhere near the 220 mark around 6%-7% if all goes as planned. You don't need to get any leaner than that so when/if you do just keep recycling the Week 10/Week 4 versions of your diet outline - I didn't include a 2 week diet plan simply because you'll get too lean for everyday expectations...

I would suggest you go back to the Week 16 plan at the end of your cycle to keep from blowing back up but not losing muscle when coming off either. Stick to that for a month or two after the cycle and then we'll come up with something else to help you on a clean bulk and keep you around/below the 10% mark while still making gains....

Comment

Sounds good bro! I'm happy to be headed in the right direction.

Comment

Haven't seen/heard any updates in a month bro - what's up??!?! Would like to know how you're progressing? Any changes?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
          Haven't seen/heard any updates in a month bro - what's up??!?! Would like to know how you're progressing? Any changes?
          he is busy eating at burger king. he will get back to you after he gets his milkshake. :)

Comment

just because your mom bought me dinner and left you at home, don't hate B.

I'm down to between 229-234 depending on time of day, water, etc. I'm getting the top part of my abs and serratus showing which is nice. Keeping strength and even improving in some areas...I think I may even have a new stretch mark in my armpits...which makes me think good things are happening.

Only setback is that I think I may have developed a stress fracture in my foot...it hurts to walk at all. I did some bike for cardio today to work around it, but am worried a bit about legs day.

Not on the sauce yet....wiating until I hit a plateau.

Comment

Update...

Haven't weighed myself in a while, as it messes with me too much.

Abs are coming in, waist is narrowing from the sides...not getting the cardio I'd like, but still getting it in about 3x a week or so.

Every morning, I look longingly at my gear, sitting in my dresser and then move on. Until the stress fracture in my foot is healed completely (and I can squat again) I won't go on...and the gf won't let me pick up any hgh to speed the process...lol.

Comment

ok...another update...
                but first, Coffee-guy? WTF? When did that happen?

Ok I'm down to about 12% or so based on looks and 225. I'm going to start my cycle Monday, I've waited a long time with gear sitting in my house, but I had some nagging injuries that I wanted to rehab before jumping on...it's been a test of patience for sure.

Another question...I feel that I have a wide waist. Not quite Coture wide, but not as narrow as I'd like. Is there anything to be done about this?

Comment

Originally posted by mindstar View Post

Another question...I feel that I have a wide waist. Not quite Coture wide, but not as narrow as I'd like. Is there anything to be done about this?
                  only thing you can do is create an illusion. keep the fat off and stay pretty lean. get those shoulders and quads as big and wide as you can.

Comment

fair enough...

hey I have another question...the gear I'm using is 400mg/ml. I'm doing 2 injects....200/300 Monday/Thursday. After week one I'm good except that about a day post inject it feels like I've been hit with a bat.

I've read this is because the oil is dissapating faster than the gear which is left in the muscle to cause pain. Is this correct? Any way to minimize this?

Comment

fair enough...

hey I have another question...the gear I'm using is 400mg/ml. I'm doing 2 injects....200/300 Monday/Thursday. After week one I'm good except that about a day post inject it feels like I've been hit with a bat.

I've read this is because the oil is dissapating faster than the gear which is left in the muscle to cause pain. Is this correct? Any way to minimize this?
                      you could dilute it with more oil and just shoot more.

Comment

so an update...

my cycle was 500test e/week 200tren/week. .5adex eod for bloat.

I'm a week away from PCT and bridging with some var until begin the clomid. I'm a lot leaner than I was and am about 237 at 10%. I managed to add some width to my lats which was a priority and hard for me to do and widened my shoulders a bit as well to help create the illusion that my wide hips aren't so wide.

I found that last cycle I was so obsessed with gaining weight that I got way too fat, this time I kept the bf in check and felt way better overall. I scaled back my training from 4 days a week to 3 with 2 solid cardio days and cycled my carbs and I've been really happy with the results.

I'm hoping to keep as much as possible as I head into PCT and as much as I lved the tren, I'm happy to be done with the night sweats, day sweats, and insomnia. I was running a low dose too, so I can't imagine what it's like to run more...lol.

I was wondering, as you folks head into PCT, do you continue with training to failure, or do you change things towards a higher rep/blood volume/pump work out? I'm probably going to keep my calories and diet the same (adjusting if things go south too quickly). I'm also wondering if you guys take any ancillary supplements beyond standard PCT drugs? I could keep A-dex with the clomid. Do you guys run any OTC sups?

Cheers,

Comment

so an update...

my cycle was 500test e/week 200tren/week. .5adex eod for bloat.

I'm a week away from PCT and bridging with some var until begin the clomid. I'm a lot leaner than I was and am about 237 at 10%. I managed to add some width to my lats which was a priority and hard for me to do and widened my shoulders a bit as well to help create the illusion that my wide hips aren't so wide.

I found that last cycle I was so obsessed with gaining weight that I got way too fat, this time I kept the bf in check and felt way better overall. I scaled back my training from 4 days a week to 3 with 2 solid cardio days and cycled my carbs and I've been really happy with the results.

I'm hoping to keep as much as possible as I head into PCT and as much as I lved the tren, I'm happy to be done with the night sweats, day sweats, and insomnia. I was running a low dose too, so I can't imagine what it's like to run more...lol.

I was wondering, as you folks head into PCT, do you continue with training to failure, or do you change things towards a higher rep/blood volume/pump work out? I'm probably going to keep my calories and diet the same (adjusting if things go south too quickly). I'm also wondering if you guys take any ancillary supplements beyond standard PCT drugs? I could keep A-dex with the clomid. Do you guys run any OTC sups?

Cheers,
                          just try and continue to train the same. you wont be able to do exactly what you were doing but just keep it up as best you can.

no over the counter pct.

Comment

no i'm doing real pct, just wondering if you guys do anything else as an addendum...that's all.

Comment

Working...
                            X