No announcement yet.

Cooking eggs in the microwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading all this made me decide. scew it no eggs for me lol. I eat them once or twice a week. Cooked. I really don't like them since I used to eat them all the time in the army.
    Yuck. Protein shake please or steak, fish something other than the dam eggs.

Comment

ok so could you use a microwave to pasteurize them? As far as I know any heat source should work, so I guess the real question would be how long to nuke them. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by gdbear65 View Post
        ok so could you use a microwave to pasteurize them? As far as I know any heat source should work, so I guess the real question would be how long to nuke them. Any ideas?
        just cook them on the stove and forget about pasteurizing.

Comment

This thread was a life lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
            This thread was a life lesson.
            so you are going to stop cooking your tv diners in the micro now?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              so you are going to stop cooking your tv diners in the micro now?
              No, Im going to stop cooking pizza in the microwave and use a conventional oven. Its worth the 10 minutes if the nutritional content isn't harmed.

Comment

No, Im going to stop cooking pizza in the microwave and use a conventional oven. Its worth the 10 minutes if the nutritional content isn't harmed.
                how is the diet going by the way? you doing ok?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  how is the diet going by the way? you doing ok?
                  We essentially cut out carbs...only morning and Post workout and then sundays I can have them 'normally'. Which means how I was eating before, aka only complex. It has been a struggle to say the least. However, I am becoming more brazen with where I bring my lunch cooler. :hang:

Comment

We essentially cut out carbs...only morning and Post workout and then sundays I can have them 'normally'. Which means how I was eating before, aka only complex. It has been a struggle to say the least. However, I am becoming more brazen with where I bring my lunch cooler. :hang:
                    good to hear you are sticking to it. just to put things into perspective. my buddy has a show coming up and he is on no carbs and no fats. add to that he is doing 2 hours of cardio a day...

Comment

Good thread. I have always cooked my eggs on the stove and i will continue to

just add a little EVOO so it doesn't stick to the pan and burn.

Comment

Working...
                      X