last week of enjoying food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JUICE View Post
    Ive been eating crap this past month. I was eating my well balanced 6-7 meals per day. Now Im eating only 2-3 meals, which at times includes fast foods. I feel like crap, lazy, etc etc... Need to get back on track right after new years.

Same here man....

I hate it. I haven't even lifted, nothin but cardio. Fuckin gay

Comment

yesterday I had this all day: breakest- 3 tacos of egg, 2 Ramen noodles at noon, 1 Ramen noodle, and bbq at night with tortillas.

Today, its been 3 tacos of patato and egg and just right now some chicken beast, bbq ribs, and rice.

Just been lazy to cook. Not to mention that my stomach is getting big again when it was flat a few weeks ago :(

Comment

yesterday I had this all day: breakest- 3 tacos of egg, 2 Ramen noodles at noon, 1 Ramen noodle, and bbq at night with tortillas.

Today, its been 3 tacos of patato and egg and just right now some chicken beast, bbq ribs, and rice.

Just been lazy to cook. Not to mention that my stomach is getting big again when it was flat a few weeks ago :(

How do you eat those noodles? So fucking nasty.

Comment

And why is everything a taco? lol

Comment

Ive been eating crap this past month. I was eating my well balanced 6-7 meals per day. Now Im eating only 2-3 meals, which at times includes fast foods. I feel like crap, lazy, etc etc... Need to get back on track right after new years.
            refer to your other thread about fiber. poor diet along with stress will kill your digestive system. you say you cant stomach oatmeal right and yet you can stomach fast food? in your mind bro. get back into it and you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              How do you eat those noodles? So fucking nasty.
              They were just there and I decided to eat them. I still workout and all but was too lazy to cook my usual foods. No more of those for me.

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              And why is everything a taco? lol
              They were just there and looked yummy. But ya I cut it down today. Avoided those foods. Mostly were all going to my belly area.

Originally posted by rado
              Depends on what kind of taco we're talking about:P
              Hahahahahahahahaaa. :evil:

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              refer to your other thread about fiber. poor diet along with stress will kill your digestive system. you say you cant stomach oatmeal right and yet you can stomach fast food? in your mind bro. get back into it and you will see.
              Yup stress kills. That’s what one of my professors (M.D) told me about the stress issue.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
                So why not oatmeal scott?
                my nutritionist does not like me taking it in because of my blood type . i dont fully buy into the blood type diet but i get in great shape following it

Comment

Working...
                X