Catfish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    tell me he dosent look gay in that avatar pic? not saying he is. seems like a cool guy to me. just looks like he is looking into the camera saying, "i want some man meat." :rofl:

He changes his avatar once or twice a day, so don't worry, you won't have to look at it much longer lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
      He changes his avatar once or twice a day, so don't worry, you won't have to look at it much longer lol.
      you avoided the question.

gay or nay? :moon:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        you avoided the question.

gay or nay? :moon:

Nah, it looks like he's on a laptop or something. The guy I'm talking about had a gay ass avatar. The one saluting in his underwear or something, wth...

Comment

farmed catfish is one of the lowest in toxins - it's probably one of the better choices in that respect, but it doesn't provide much Omega 3s. Stay away from farmed Atlantic Salmon - it's very high in toxins. Wild Pacific Salmon is what you want or Arctic Char, which is a good alternative to salmon - it has a milder taste, is relatively free from toxins and is quite high in Omega 3s.

Comment

Well I cook the catfish in olive oil, and also take plenty of fish oil capsules as always.... Should be ok in that omega 3 category...

Comment

Originally posted by gdbear65 View Post
              farmed catfish is one of the lowest in toxins - it's probably one of the better choices in that respect, but it doesn't provide much Omega 3s.

Has a good amount of fat though, not a fan of that.

Comment

rofl!!!!! i think its hilarious that some topics u read up on these boards go from one extreme to the next? i never thought this would involve catfish with gayness... kinda goes together huh? LOL

I love seafood too. i get picky though with some sushi.

Comment

Working...
                X