Diet plan suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet plan suggestions

My overall goal is get to around 200# w/o starving myself and developing a diet plan that I can live by. I am currently 235$, 5'10". I've been training (with various degrees of dedication) for 17 years. I've gotten my cardio to a level where I jog three miles in the morning. I am trying to do this 3-4 days a week depending on the weather and if I make it up in time - have to help get children ready for school and an hour ride to work. I train at lunch. Can't do anything after work. From 5 until 8 it's juggling family duties, then I crash and burn - this is where I fail misserably on eating clean. Also, my metabolism is snail like. Anyway this is diet I plan on using. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Meal 1 - 1/2 cup oatmeal/ skim milk (after morning cardio)
    mid morning - 2 scoops protein/skim milk
    train from 12:10 - 12:50
    post workout - banana/ protein/milk
    mid day - protein (chicken)/veggies
    dinner - protein (chicken)/veggies

Tear it up.

see this thread, i gave you some suggestions on changing it. (last post in that thread) http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...830-mitotropin

if you really want to achieve your goal, i would suggest cutting out the milk. diary is just not something that is needed in your goals. to much sugar and lactose..

you have a slow metabolism because you have been starving yourself. your body is smart, it slows the metabolism so that it can survive.

first meal needs some protein, mix some protein powder in with your oats.

change the mid morning meal to 2 scoops of whey and 2 tbsp natural PB or 1/4 cup nuts.

post workout could be changed to a different carb source such as maltodextrin but if you want to stick with bananas that is fine. again, cut the milk and use 2 bananas, 2 scoops whey, water, and ice in your shake.

do not be afraid of fats, fats do not make you fat. your last 2 meals need fat in them.

for your mid day meal, add a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil over the veggies.

last meal should not be chicken. replace with fatty fish such as salmon.

bottom line, cut all milk... (sugar and lactose)

add in healthy fats.

drink atleast a gal of water.

you will see results, trust me.

you have all the tools you need to change your body in your diet. supplements are a very very small part.

Comment

Working...
    X