palumbo diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonis9 View Post
    BIGSCOTT- i have looked over and over at this diet!! i can see how it works, but have not clue how guys aren't loosing muscle??!! Take- Mike Liberatore for example. Last 3-4 weeks out from a show. White fish and veggies all six meals!! every once is a while he got to sprinkle some fat in there. 2 hours of cardio a day. and this guys LBM has to be in the 215 range at least. Allthough he is on 2400 calories a day, and not loosing muscle?? this is what i don't get. Shit i did this kind of thing when i was 176 on stage!!, but 215?? must be alot of supers!! What do you think?? and Bouncer as well!!
    palumbos diets are built around drugs. LOTS. women do well on the diet with out drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGFELLA View Post
      so how do you think this type of diet would work for someone not using aas?
      for a women yes, for a man with mass no.

Comment

I been off since late October and I like Bouncers interpretation of Palumbo's diet where you add in low to moderate carbe but just make sure you eliminate carbs in your last 1-2 meals completely

Comment

Low carb diets have been around a long time, sly used to eat purely steak and eggs in movie prep the only real difference seems to be the impetous on good fats

Comment

Working...
          X