pre workout meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre workout meal

what does everyone take pre workout -- looking to change things -- so trying to get ideas

5 oz chicken breast 2 cups fresh spinach 3 oz of sweet potato. 200 mg caffeine,d-3, magnesium, zinc, ginseng, ginko, water, and Excedrin. that is my pre-workout meal.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
      5 oz chicken breast 2 cups fresh spinach 3 oz of sweet potato. 200 mg caffeine,d-3, magnesium, zinc, ginseng, ginko, water, and Excedrin. that is my pre-workout meal.
      how long before you train do you consume that ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
        how long before you train do you consume that ?
        I eat it at 1:30 I hit the gym at 2:50 I usually don't take the caffeine until 2

Comment

4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs cooked using EVOO, 3g Fish Oil, half multi-vitamin and a shake containing: half cup oatmeal, 25g whey protein chocolate, few ice cubes, teaspoon Flax Seed Oil, and water. Every once in a while I will add in a few grapes for sweetness.

I eat this, and an hour and a half later at the gym. Digests very quickly, and i am starving post workout.

Comment

8oz cooked chicken breast, 1 1/2 cups Basmati Rice about an hour before training.

dont really have a "pre workout meal" just eat my meals and training falls in between one of them.

Comment

Working...
            X