Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    Pics?

Then stfu....I'm far from fat....I'm way better looking and bigger than you; and stronger....Now...Carry on....
    You are pale, fat, and stupid!

Comment

Like I said...Post pics or keep trying to get bigger:)

You are far from a smart person;)

Oh yea.....

hater
      Go get a tan you fat half mexican italian ohio living puke.

Comment

You must of missed the last 5-6 posts above...Have a great night you ugly fuck:)
        Nite chubby.:retard:

Comment

How bout this for death food; Steak Bomb(all of this is inside the grinder) 1lb of steak, mozarella sticks, onion rings, cheddar cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, American cheese. The thing will stop your heart, or make you shit your pants, whatever comes first.

Comment

What? Considering the amount of cals, you're out of your fucking mind...Cleaner than what most people eat on this board.
            I agree for 5000 cals thats pretty clean. Fuck that is alot of food.

Comment

Oh damn before I quoted I should of finnished reading the rest of the thread.

Redback you knowledge is always good bro, but Rado is right it is pretty damn clean for 5K cals.
              Rado, you dont always have to argue bro. your post speaks for its self.

this was a very intresting thread untill you two bastards went and fucked it up with the last 10 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                Oh damn before I quoted I should of finnished reading the rest of the thread.

Redback you knowledge is always good bro, but Rado is right it is pretty damn clean for 5K cals.

this was a very intresting thread untill you two bastards went and fucked it up with the last 10 posts.
                lol :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

Agreed lol :agreed:

Comment

Working...
                  X