Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my current diet

well believe it or not this is what i eat throughout the week right now

meal 1 - 2 scoops whey isolate mixed with yogurt - either 3 slices of eze bread or 1 cup hot rice cereal - 2 units of gh 8 units humilin r

meal 2 - 6 oz of chicken or beef -- 1 cup greens [ broccoli, green beans , peas etc etc]

meal 3 -- 6 oz of chicken or beef - 1 cup greens

meal 4 -- 6 oz chicken or beef - 1 cup greens

meal 5 -- pre workout -- 6 oz beef - 1 cup hot rice cereal - various otc supps

meal 6 -- post workout -- 2 scoops whey isolate - 2 scoops of vitargo - 2 units gh and 8 units of slin - various otc supps

meal 7 -- 6 oz of chicken or fish - 1 cup greens

i also put 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing on my meals -- i count the fats in those 2 tablespoons

thats all i eat mon through fri -- now on the weekends -- saturday i start with 10 egg whites and 2 yolks - other then that much of the same as the rest of the week -

sundays -- i eat clean in the morning then have afternoon pizza or whatever and my favorites turtle and dark chex mix i love that stuff

in a couple weeks i will cut out yogurt , pizza and chex mix

its not alot of food but if i add anymore then this i start to get fat and i am playing close as it is . i have never needed alot of calories to grow -- too much of anything be it protein , carbs or fats and i put on too much shit weight . its just been the past couple years i have finally figured out my body ....

i do want to add that i do cardio 4 times a week no less then 45 minutes per session .. i will increase cardio to everyday soon as diet starts
    Last edited by bigscott; 03-03-10, 09:18 PM.

so not much in terms of carbs on the normal days then. why you have them so low bro if you not planning on a show anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      so not much in terms of carbs on the normal days then. why you have them so low bro if you not planning on a show anytime soon?
      Ya I was think the same not much carbs. Not alot of food either for a house like he is. I guess that goes to the old saying we are all different. his genetics must be good.

Comment

going on cruise end of april :) -- i will add more carbs back in i was taking carbs in each meal . But if things go well with my shoulder and they don't have to go in i will go right into diet mode for july nationals when i get back from the bahamas
        Last edited by bigscott; 03-04-10, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          Ya I was think the same not much carbs. Not alot of food either for a house like he is. I guess that goes to the old saying we are all different. his genetics must be good.
          roc if i were to add alot more calories i would blow up and add alot of sloppy weight . i do not have to eat alot to grow been that way my whole life

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
            roc if i were to add alot more calories i would blow up and add alot of sloppy weight . i do not have to eat alot to grow been that way my whole life
            but what would happen if say you added in like a cup of long grain brown rice or basmati to meals 3 and 4 etc.. i doubt you would put any sloppy weight on bro.

Comment

hey scott, how do you keep awake throughout the day? With the amount of carbs you're eating, I doubt you're able to stay awake more than 3 hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                hey scott, how do you keep awake throughout the day? With the amount of carbs you're eating, I doubt you're able to stay awake more than 3 hours a day.
                he is eating enough carbs to stay awake bro. the yogurt in the morning, the hot cereal, the vitargo etc..

that said though scott, how the hell do you get away with doing 8iu of slin in your 6th meal and not have any carbs until the next day? i would go hypo within an hour after that shot even on humalog.

Comment

he is eating enough carbs to stay awake bro. the yogurt in the morning, the hot cereal, the vitargo etc..

that said though scott, how the hell do you get away with doing 8iu of slin in your 6th meal and not have any carbs until the next day? i would go hypo within an hour after that shot even on humalog.
                  B , i keep oj with me just incase the 2 scoops of vitargo are not enough to keep me from going hypo if i go even 2 units higher on the slin i have to take in more carbs with meal 7 -- learned through trial and error and i still find it can grab me every now and then so i keep oj close by me -

when i do take in alot more carb i add in 2 more units of gh and drop my slin intake to 6 units per sitting but 3 times a day each being with my gh intake

to much slin i feel starts to distend the belly .. knock on wood but i have been able to keep mine from blowing out .. my waist gets small as i diet .. i know a pro whom i have had long discussions with on the slin topic that absolutely loves slin but his waist and belly are starting to expand . he uses a ton of it

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                    i actually do fine bro -- like B said i have just enough to keep me going and i am able to keep my training intensity where i like it

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      B , i keep oj with me just incase the 2 scoops of vitargo are not enough to keep me from going hypo if i go even 2 units higher on the slin i have to take in more carbs with meal 7 -- learned through trial and error and i still find it can grab me every now and then so i keep oj close by me -

when i do take in alot more carb i add in 2 more units of gh and drop my slin intake to 6 units per sitting but 3 times a day each being with my gh intake

to much slin i feel starts to distend the belly .. knock on wood but i have been able to keep mine from blowing out .. my waist gets small as i diet .. i know a pro whom i have had long discussions with on the slin topic that absolutely loves slin but his waist and belly are starting to expand . he uses a ton of it
                      ahh ok.

when i used slin i would need like 2-3 carb meals every 2 hours after the shot just to feel ok. fucken room would start spinning etc..

Comment

ps. scott you run slin sub q or in the muscle? last time i did it a few years back i was doing it in the muscle.

Comment

ps. scott you run slin sub q or in the muscle? last time i did it a few years back i was doing it in the muscle.
                          sub q never tried it in the muscle B -- did you notice a difference ?

Comment

Scott, if I am breaking this down right, it is approximately 325-350 grams of protein, 125 grams of carbs or so, and how many grams of fat from the dressing? feel free to crrect my numbers if they are off

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
                              Scott, if I am breaking this down right, it is approximately 325-350 grams of protein, 125 grams of carbs or so, and how many grams of fat from the dressing? feel free to crrect my numbers if they are off
                              also to add if you dont mind total cals?

Comment

Working...
                              X