No announcement yet.

Perdue Perfect Portions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncer I have a perfect example: My friend's older brother married a white girl and they lived in basement for many years. They eventually had a kid together and they still lived in the basement. My friends father refused to let her daughter in law, son, and grandchild leave, even though they had plenty of money.

Its crazy bro. Another example is once my uncle got married he moved out to live with his wife. A year later he moved back in to take care of my grandparents. So my 40 year old uncle moved back and lived with his parents. He lived there for many many many years, got divorced, and then recently got married and now moved out.

Like I said man, its the culture. This is how they were raised many years ago and its reflecting on us. Is it weird? Yes it is, but I respect it.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      Its the culture bro. My family wants me to stay, they do everything they can to make sure I stay. They just want me to get my degree and get a job. Save up enough and than move out. If I don't move out, they want me to start paying part of the mortgage. My parents aren't getting younger, and I was born when my parents were old. So I have to stay and take care of them.

My dad plans on retiring in a few years, and my mom and I have to come up with money for bills, if not than we move into our other house.

My parents have bribed me since High School, pay for this pay for that, etc...
      Shit, i was promised a STi by sophomore year of college (that didn't happen due to heavy financial issues :( )

DBJ's parents are the same way, except on top of all that, they're trying to find her a husband.
      :noo: that's definitely not how my parents are and they are not finding me a husband because they know better. please don't post my life on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
        :noo: that's definitely not how my parents are and they are not finding me a husband because they know better. please don't post my life on the internet.
        sorry, my bad

Comment

dbj you got a stick up your ass. stop acting like a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            dbj you got a stick up your ass. stop acting like a tool.
            Sometimes i do. Won't argue with you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
              Sometimes i do. Won't argue with you on that.
              yea well pull the stick out, lick it off and move along! :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                yea well pull the stick out, lick it off and move along! :hibb:
                Hahaha. You're gross....

Comment

Working...
                X