how much protien you eat ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    500grams per day will strain your system and thus harm you in the long run.

that said, who the hell said they were eating 500g deca? lol
    Kovacs ate over 600 nasser ate over 500 others ate 800 where s your evidence of it doing hat

Comment

And just look at them now. LoL.

Did you seriously just use kovacs to try to prove a point about health?

Bwahaha

Comment

Round 250 ...if i have extra chicken breasts i throw em in around lunch time. so give ...no take.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          And just look at them now. LoL.

Did you seriously just use kovacs to try to prove a point about health?

Bwahaha
          No you asked who ate over 500 so I told you

Comment

250 grams give or take a few a lil more than 1 gram per lb of body weight at 211 lbs..I have been considering some bcaa pills on my next cycle with same diet I been on see if the increase in amino acids alone will help with gain. I've never tried any of the bcaa pill form just powders.

Comment

been eating 2 solid meals per day the last two+ months so definitely less than 150g/day and not much of a difference strength is still up just got much leaner

Comment

about 300grams over 9-10 meals per day. I do about the same protein on training and rest days. Carbs are way lower on rest days though.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                  been eating 2 solid meals per day the last two+ months so definitely less than 150g/day and not much of a difference strength is still up just got much leaner
                  Interesting, I knew a natural athelete, big guy, only ate 100g per day, but ate lots of carbs

Comment

Working...
                  X