Meat mincer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To much hassle.

Cut up flank into thin strips and cook with some terraki type sauce, serve over rice with hot sauce. Takes 5 minutes

Comment

I got a grinder its a LEM 1.5 HP. Bad piece of equipment. I can grind 15 lbs of meat a min with it. I bought it years ago for about $600.00 on sale. I got a cuber attachmet and sausage stuffer attachment with it. I have done 8 hogs and 8 deer with it this year. saves me a bunch of money when ya figure in processing costs for deer/ hogs these days are about $75.00 a piece.. That would be about $1200 just this year alone. Mine has paid for itself many times over for the years i have owned it.

If your like me it'll pay to go big. The higher the rating the better.

If your gonna do a couple pounds max at a time a small 1/2 Hp will work great for ya.. probably $300 to $400 and you'll be set. But dont expect to do a lot like I do with it..way too much worlk and not enough power.

Remember, If you buy a smaller unit.. you MUST TRIM all the sineu and fat off the meat first, or it will get wrapped up in the blade and turn your process into a slow painstaking operation, plus the grind will then be a mush from being forced theu the clog of sineu.

been doing that stuff over 30 years, I'm no expert, but I know a bit about it.

Comment

Put your pecker in there

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Put your pecker in there
          Like I said..it only does 15 lbs a min...wont handle that much meat. Im sure it would take about 1.5 seconds to handle yours though...:agreed:

Comment

Ripper has been owning ol bouncy poo, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Slow day ay work,,, just keeping entertained
              Just giving the big guy some southern hospitality...:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Like I said..it only does 15 lbs a min...wont handle that much meat. Im sure it would take about 1.5 seconds to handle yours though...:agreed:
                :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  shutup faggot.

you have off from your phone booth removal job at verizon this week? :hibb:

Comment

You're as bad as radio and his nose jokes. Get some new material. You've lost your edge.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                      You're as bad as radio and his nose jokes. Get some new material. You've lost your edge.
                      Fuck you you big nosed faggot

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        To much hassle.

Cut up flank into thin strips and cook with some terraki type sauce, serve over rice with hot sauce. Takes 5 minutes
                        hurts my fingers

Comment

Working...
                        X