types of cutting diets/experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logan View Post
    I dont like carbs and fat in the same meal either...;-) i was thinking of trying 250grams of protein, 25 grams of good fat, and get my carbs from apples, pears, bananas etc next week, 2000calories pr day, that about 100 calories below maintenance, and gives about 2000calories deficit pr day on working days... the goal is to shed about 6-8kilos more bodyfat... whats ypur openion on that?? :):weights:
    Apples, pears and bananas are full of sugar bro. Why would you ever think that would be a good option while trying to cut fat? No sugar bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
      Apples, pears and bananas are full of sugar bro. Why would you ever think that would be a good option while trying to cut fat? No sugar bro.
      I have never used apples etc on diet, i thought that perhaps it would be better, as there are fever calories pr 100gram in apples than in rice, and filled with fibres.... less starchy... however i have never used apples before on diet, i thought it might have something to it though as it has less calories and more fibres..

:whistle

Comment

disagree. sugar in morning in the form of fruit can be a good thing. same for post workout.

Comment

Just eat some type of meat, a small scoop of white rice and hot sauce for every meal. Why complicate it with apples, bananas and shit? I would recommend getting some grass fed ground beef, cooking it in the pan with onions and bell peppers (get bags of frozen ones), cooking a big pot of white rice, and several bottles of tobasco/hot sauce and eat that shit for every single meal for 6 weeks and drink only water and green tea. You can separate out each meal with plastic containers and microwave it when you want to eat. If you want healthy fats, add some olive oil to your meal and add some coconut oil to your green tea or coffee. If you don't lose fat that way then something is wrong with you.

(Why not brown rice? There are some studies that show it bloats people and fucks up protein absorption. I'll have to find those studies.)
          just want to be sure i wont burn any muscle, therefore 2000calories pr day, and about 250grams of protein pr day.. however when getting carbs before workout i consume about 100grams of oats and lift weight for about 40minutes pr day... but when is the best time to eat the oats? right before workout or an hour before perhaps? and i take my 4 meal pr day right after workout(4 out of 5) but should i add some more carbs to it? i have notised a reduction in musclemass when i started on diet, and i felt that it helped med a bit adding more carbs before workout, but after my preworkout meal i feel a lot more hungry than i usually do after a meal.... what to do about the hunger after workout without stopping the fat burning and kill the hunger???
          Last edited by logan; 07-06-12, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            disagree. sugar in morning in the form of fruit can be a good thing. same for post workout.
            after one of my cuttind diets two years ago i ate fruit in the morning with lots of eggwhites cause i felt a good hunger after fruit and clean foods and i gained very well after cutting diet this way... but wolud friut be a good choise before workout or is oats better... i guess that the oats would release carbs slover to the bloodstream and therefore it should be eaten about and hour or so before workout???

Comment

a banana in some oats about an hour before is perfect.

Comment

Working...
              X