Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    What are you getting at? Say I don't work out at all if you want. Say I do cardio 3x a week. Are you saying I'm eating too much?
    for your activity level and the amount you are running around combined with the GH you will see results no doubt and you already are correct? if results slow or you are going in a different direction then you want to be going simply tweak it up a bit.

everyone is going to have different advice for you, just like the GH. i personally dont see it as a "powerful diet" i see it as you eating the things you are limited to.

stick to your guns and try a certain plan, you will certainly know after a few weeks if you are going in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      for your activity level and the amount you are running around combined with the GH you will see results no doubt and you already are correct? if results slow or you are going in a different direction then you want to be going simply tweak it up a bit.

everyone is going to have different advice for you, just like the GH. i personally dont see it as a "powerful diet" i see it as you eating the things you are limited to.

stick to your guns and try a certain plan, you will certainly know after a few weeks if you are going in the right direction.

Well it's been a month, maybe I haven't seen good enough results. I want to know what he's getting at though - to eat less? I'll be starving, I think.

Comment

Well it's been a month, maybe I haven't seen good enough results. I want to know what he's getting at though - to eat less? I'll be starving, I think.
        yea i have no clue wtf he is saying. on 1 hand he is saying its a hardcore diet for figure girls and then on the other he is saying you wont lose anything. lmao. :wack:

Comment

yea i have no clue wtf he is saying. on 1 hand he is saying its a hardcore diet for figure girls and then on the other he is saying you wont lose anything. lmao. :wack:
          thats what im saying. Overall calories aren't very high, but the food choices are extreme.

chicken and white jasmine rice together is a powerful food combo. thats a bb meal.

fish is very powerful to dry people out.

To Bouncer's point in his earlier post, go at least 2-3 weeks on a certain recipe (diet/training/supps) before even considering tweaking things. That being said you have been doing this for 4 weeks?

I would have you tweak everything if I was coaching you. But I am not and as Bouncer said...the main thing is to stick to one thing and not listen to others. For fun here is what I'd have you do.

1. Id have you eating more food actually. More calories. More good foods. I would encourage a more balanced diet with a few things to keep the sanity up and stress levels down. Something like this at 12 weeks out from a figure comp which you can do if you aren't too far off from your last vacation conditioning:

7a) 4 egg white, 1 whole egg. Blended with 1/2C oats. 1 slice toast with sugar free jam optional if hungry. Cook it up like a pancake and bring it to work or school if you need cinnamon and splenda help.
          Multi vitamin for her. Fish oil caps.

10a) 1.5 scoops soy protein, 1 small serving of fruit of choice (apple preferable).

1p) 4-5oz chicken breast, seasoned to taste or light sauce ok. 1/2C rice (any type of rice whatever is best digested is optimal)

4p) 1.5 scoops any protein, 1 small svg fruit of choice

7p) 5oz tilapia, 1C broccoli. 2T rice vinegar (sugar free) This helps tighten the skin.

11p) 1.5 scoops protein powder (whey soy mixed all ok)

Thats roughly
          190g protein
          130g carb
          20g fat

Closer to 1500 calories per day. This diet is only advisable for cardio and training below.

2. Id have you doing cardio 4x/week minimum. Target heart rate @ 130-150 bpm for 20m on an empty stomach 1st thing in the AM. Drink 1 large cup coffee before cardio along with fatloss drugs if taking any.

3. Weights are a must, sorry. Minimum 4 nights/week hitting each bodypart one time/week. 30-45m minimum. This is where you get the muscle tone you desire. This is what ties everything together. Stretch the muscle, and squeezing is important.

4. Anavar, 20mg/day. Clen 40mcg/day. T3 12.5mcg/day. Gh 2iu/day. (Optional, but will accelerate recovery and results if you can afford. These compounds should be relatively inexpensive compounds and will help bring everything together much faster.

5. Water at 1/2 gallon/day minimum.

Again this might all be extreme but it's the recipe for what some of the girls around here have done with success. It's all about finding what works best for you and tweaking things as progres slows.

Comment

Thanks growth, but my food choices are very limited - hence the reason I am eating the same things over and over. I can't have the eggs, toast, soy or whey protein.

I eat a lot of fish because I catch it fresh, and so I'm not just eating chicken.

Comment

growth, say "powerful food" 1 more time and i swear to fuck i am going to kick you in the throat. its fucken clean eating food you fat shit.

she has food alergies and also cannot eat gluten thus the reason we keep saying she is limited into what she can eat. try to pay attention dipshit. :hibb:

Comment

FB, have you found a type of protein drink that you can consume? If so, do you drink that after your workouts? That should add another 25-50g of protein to your diet.

Comment

Well nothing beats fish for drying people out.

If you are rigid on the diet, I suggest eating some broccoli and asparagus, both are good to facilitate fat loss.

I would definitely suggest adding weights to your training. That's where you'll notice the biggest difference.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                    Well nothing beats fish for drying people out.

If you are rigid on the diet, I suggest eating some broccoli and asparagus, both are good to facilitate fat loss.
                    Let me see the science on any of these claims. I'm not trying to be argumentative but this is pseudo science horse malarkey that your talking!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                      FB, have you found a type of protein drink that you can consume? If so, do you drink that after your workouts? That should add another 25-50g of protein to your diet.

I am using a plant protein. It has 22gr of protein per serving.

Comment

whats it taste like?

Comment

whats it taste like?

It's pretty good, actually. It mixes very well, the texture isn't grainy or too thick or anything. I just add water and I'm fine with it. I've definitely had far worse whey.

Comment

It's pretty good, actually. It mixes very well, the texture isn't grainy or too thick or anything. I just add water and I'm fine with it. I've definitely had far worse whey.
                            good.

worse whey, you mean like that Nector slop that taste like pure fucken garbage. the thought of it makes me sick.

Comment

good.

worse whey, you mean like that Nector slop that taste like pure fucken garbage. the thought of it makes me sick.

Some of those flavors were pretty bad. But this protein doesn't make my stomach feel all terrible like those, either. Which I guess now makes perfect sense, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X