Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakfast! What did you eat this morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    that's exactly what i need to do, but in the morning I don't have an appetite to eat. Eating 10 egg whites take eternity. I'll try to scarf more down.
    ???? Drink a protien shake 2 scoops=50 grams with most brands

Comment

I never understand when people say they can't eat enough. Then get the fuck outta this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
        ???? Drink a protien shake 2 scoops=50 grams with most brands
        trying to stick to whole foods as much as possible. I have 2 shakes daily at around 70-75g of protein.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          trying to stick to whole foods as much as possible. I have 2 shakes daily at around 70-75g of protein.
          I understand real food is better than shakes and whatnot any day Dna but a good shake and some pb for some cals in the morning is better than nothing or what your doing. Breakfast very important simple carbs and fast absorbing protiens are needed asap.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
            I understand real food is better than shakes and whatnot any day Dna but a good shake and some pb for some cals in the morning is better than nothing or what your doing. Breakfast very important simple carbs and fast absorbing protiens are needed asap.
            that's understandable, however on my diet, fats are kept at trace levels. Just playing with the protein and carb intake. I can add a shake in the morning, that'll be 25g on top of my 10 egg whites.

Comment

2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup oat bran, banana, little milk, water and ice. Good shit.

Eating some eggs after shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup oat bran, banana, little milk, water and ice. Good shit.

Eating some eggs after shower.
                lol now your going the other way with it. what you need the eggs for? you just gave your body what it needs.

its about consistancy bro, that is most important. eating the same types of foods and giving your body what it needs over and over and over day in and day out.

having no breakfast one morening and then massive breakfast the next wont get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  lol now your going the other way with it. what you need the eggs for? you just gave your body what it needs.

its about consistancy bro, that is most important. eating the same types of foods and giving your body what it needs over and over and over day in and day out.

having no breakfast one morening and then massive breakfast the next wont get it done.

It was about an hour and 10 min after the shake.

Comment

a lot of guys swear eggs should be part of every bb's diet. I dont eat A LOT of eggs but I do eat them.

Comment

usually scrambled w a slice of cheese in them :D

Comment

2 scoops of whey & 2/3 cup of oats.

On the weekends when I have more time I make protein pancakes. (1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1 scoop whey, 3 egg whites & 1 whole egg)

Comment

This morning i had Mcdees breakfast burritos and coffee with cream and sugar.

sweating like a pig now. insane how much you sweat after eating junk on gh.

Comment

Mike's Hard Lemonade and a bag of tortilla chips...

JK - vacation is over :P

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              Mike's Hard Lemonade and a bag of tortilla chips...

JK - vacation is over :P
                              such a fatty. :disagree:

Comment

Working...
                              X