Snacks between meals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auri View Post
    Get her in a serious relationship with a boy her age. Make sure she falls in love, then have the boy break up with her. All my wives stop eating when I leave, from depression I think, but I know it works. Good luck.
    LOL all my "wives" you're the man rofl :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
      LOL all my "wives" you're the man rofl :thumup:
      he has his pick at shady acres retirement home.

Comment

Keep her eating high fiber and snacks wont be a huge deal - eating a lot of corn for example w my meals keeps me flushed out and full. I've been on both sides, been real over weight been in good shape and now I'm in between - hardest part is accepting that you gotta change up what you are comfortable with because it is obviously not working. Sounds like she's been going through a lot and a strict diet regime and training could really help.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          he has his pick at shady acres retirement home.
          hahahahaa del boca vista finest.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Okay, I know what most of us typically do for protein, low carb, low fat snacks or small meals between main meals, but what can I suggest to my 16 year old niece that she can kind of enjoy and not turn to crap filled "nutrition/protein" bars or even junk food.

I have been on her case for the past 4 years because she has gone from 120lbs to 190lbs. She is only 5'5" and not very active. She was a happy teenager who got into cheerleading and softball and loving life.

However, my sister divorced her dad because he became an outrageous, and abusive alcoholic. So between the divorce and lack of father in her life she became very depressed, withdrawn, and lazy. Hence her current state.

She seems to be finally accepting that her health and life are being drastically effected by her weight gain and now willing to put forth the effort.

Problem is, she is a teenager and the drastic and strict meals that we follow are too strict and easy to give up on, imo.

I just some clean snack ideas.
            I like fresh fruit for a quick healthy snack. Keep some chopped up in the fridge in some tupperware for easy access.

Comment

Working...
            X