Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall/Winter "bulking" aka putting on fat. How many of you plan on doing this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
    What is "checked his oil" ???? LOL
    thumb in ass! :)

Comment

can't do this anymore, just get too fat, I'll keep things on an even keel

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        thumb in ass! :)
        :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          I actually agree with that skinny fuck B. 10 rep min I perfer 12 reps. but i do not agree comfy I say you just die to get that 12th rep. If you do 12 reps easy then add weight.

I say you get in one fight at least just do a ammy or even a real smoker just to do it time then go about the mirror stuff
          Thanks for the input Rocket

lmao tank. you check his oil :hibb:

Comment

I thought it had to do with you sticking a finger and/or thumb in his ass but I had to get clarification...

Comment

I always make sure im bulking over the holidays. I eat pretty clean but on thanksgiving / xmas eve / xmas day and new years ...i eat whatever i want...with zero remorse. This shit doesnt pay my bills.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                I always make sure im bulking over the holidays. I eat pretty clean but on thanksgiving / xmas eve / xmas day and new years ...i eat whatever i want...with zero remorse. This shit doesnt pay my bills.
                I just use those as cheat days. No need to have "fat seasons" its an excuse

Comment

This will be all of you trying to get back in your summer clothes...

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                    This will be all of you trying to get back in your summer clothes...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      I just use those as cheat days. No need to have "fat seasons" its an excuse
                      I dont have a fat season man ! We do the same thing ...

Comment

As a general rule if your powerlifting or going for max strength, work the MOVEMENT (increase bench press). If your bodybuilding or going for size, work the MUSCLE (increase size of the pec).

With powerlifting you want to use as many muscles as possible (chest, tris, shoulders, lats, upper back etc.) and push as much weight as possible for only 1 rep. For bodybuilding, the weight doesnt matter as long as the muscle itself is getting isoloated to do much of the work which by definition requires a lighter load. Because of the lighter load I typically have to hit roughly 12-15 reps depending on the exercise to hit near failure for the set.

I realize that there is caryover between size and strength so please understand Im not saying they are mutually exclusive. Infact, they can be blended perfectly to become nearly mutualy inclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          The term is old as bodybuilding. "I am going to bulk up this winter guys!!" Lets be honest, all it means for most people is they are going to start eating a bunch of junk and gaining fat.

Just remember guys, bulking should not mean eating a bunch of shit and putting on garbage lbs. It should mean eating more clean cals and putting on quality size. If your abs completely disappear you are not doing it right.
                          I will never intentionally get fat again. I'd rather be skinny and lean than big and fat. Its more attractive and less healthy. Winter time is no excuse to get fat imo.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                            I will never intentionally get fat again. I'd rather be skinny and lean than big and fat. Its more attractive and less healthy. Winter time is no excuse to get fat imo.
                            we on the same page there. if you look like shit when you take your shirt off what the fuck is the point.

Comment

when the hoodies come out I tend to take in more calories with the holidays and lift heavier..I still believe in the old pyramid sets stack up and back down get good 10 sets in heavy and light weight..good strength training

Comment

Working...
                              X