• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redback View Post
    Some high end meat is free!!

Not the truth :x

Comment

Fb has it right. I'm fucken top dollar.

Comment

High end meat for a man is never free though. Can end up being very expensive.

Comment

That's about the most insightful thing you've ever posted, Redback :)

I can assure you though that it isn't 'can be' but 'IS ALWAYS' expensive - either while you have it or in court after it's over :)

Comment

Exactly why I said "not the truth" ;)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              Exactly why I said "not the truth" ;)
              Your getting your meats mixed up. I'm saying MY high end meat is free for YOU. :swoon:

Comment

Your getting your meats mixed up. I'm saying MY high end meat is free for YOU. :swoon:
                It wasn't very clever to begin with but now that you've felt the need to explain exactly what everyone already knows you were saying... well it just comes across a bit sad/desperate. Take a few steps back and come at it from a cooler/less lame angle. Anti cheesy bro, not pro cheesy...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  It wasn't very clever to begin with but now that you've felt the need to explain exactly what everyone already knows you were saying... well it just comes across a bit sad/desperate. Take a few steps back and come at it from a cooler/less lame angle. Anti cheesy bro, not pro cheesy...
                  Your jealous. Don't worry my meat is free for you too baby :swoon:

Comment

Jealous 100%. But I speak the truth. Don't be lame. She doesn't want or respect that.

Comment

Lol ^ like I give a fuck

Comment

No you do. Reverting back to "I don't give a fuck" makes it clear. ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X