No announcement yet.

smart coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't doubt it bro. But making broad statements like "sugar after 9am should be avoided at all costs" just isn't right for everyone. Why 9am? What if you go to bed later then average? What if you wake up at 9:30am? What if you train at 1pm? See what I'm getting at? 9am is just some random thing you heard and repeated without explanation. 9:07am and your body goes to shit! LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I don't doubt it bro. But making broad statements like "sugar after 9am should be avoided at all costs" just isn't right for everyone. Why 9am? What if you go to bed later then average? What if you wake up at 9:30am? What if you train at 1pm? See what I'm getting at? 9am is just some random thing you heard and repeated without explanation. 9:07am and your body goes to shit! LoL.
      The reason I said 9am is because majority of my clients and myself are up at or before 6am starting our day. Fruit and sugar should be lightly consumed before 9am. After 9am it's all complex carbs until 3pm. Postworkout shake should contain dextrose (only exception). After 3pm it's greens and proteins until you sleep at 10pm

Thats just the jist of it for basic fat loss that seems to work with majority of the population.

That's what I'm getting at.

Cool brah?

Comment

Do you guys think normal coffee is that bad? I drink three a day. never thought of it as unhealthy.

Comment

I heared that 1-3 cups a day is ok for everybody.

Comment

I only drink green tea, coffee, water and a little bit of milk. Coffee has a massive amount of benifits. It lowers your chance of type 2 diabetes, helps prevent alzheimers and Parkinson, boosts metabolism, it's high in antioxidants, helps fight fatty liver disease, lowers risk of multiple sclerosos, decreases risk of colorectal cancer, it helps fight depression and it improves brain function.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              I only drink green tea, coffee, water and a little bit of milk. Coffee has a massive amount of benifits. It lowers your chance of type 2 diabetes, helps prevent alzheimers and Parkinson, boosts metabolism, it's high in antioxidants, helps fight fatty liver disease, lowers risk of multiple sclerosos, decreases risk of colorectal cancer, it helps fight depression and it improves brain function.
              Doesnt it raise BP?

Comment

Working...
              X