Not all protein is created equal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    Yeah, I know. What I am saying is I carry a disproportionate ammount of fat on my chest. 25mm on my chest and 35mm on my stomach.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I think as long as you're making progress bro you're good. I too struggle with some fat and at times it can be discouraging because I'm not as lean as I want to be, but recognize this is a marathon and not a sprint. You can't compare your chapter 1 to someone else's chapter 20, if you get me. Progress is still progress & consistency is key brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
      I think as long as you're making progress bro you're good. I too struggle with some fat and at times it can be discouraging because I'm not as lean as I want to be, but recognize this is a marathon and not a sprint. You can't compare your chapter 1 to someone else's chapter 20, if you get me. Progress is still progress & consistency is key brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      :clapback::thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Has nothing to do who you're cool with. Him and I are here discussing shit and your rainbow coalition wants to park up in this bitch?

Bro...time and place for everything

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        I ain't yo bro

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          Yeah, I know. What I am saying is I carry a disproportionate ammount of fat on my chest. 25mm on my chest and 35mm on my stomach.

Nah it's just where you carry fat. That will be the last fat to go when you get lean enough but it will go if you stay outta the fucken bread and honey. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Nah it's just where you carry fat. That will be the last fat to go when you get lean enough but it will go if you stay outta the fucken bread and honey. :D
            Little steps. I left out the peanutbutter.[emoji16]

Comment

Avid what's your waist size? You obviously not where you want to be but your waist looks much smaller than I remember.

Props for posting. Keeps you honest. Your a big dude.

Comment

Avid you're weak. You are addicted to carbs. I'm gonna have a talk with your wife and make sure that bread, honey and peanut butter are not allowed in the house. What's more important to you? Looking jacked and tan or having a taste bud orgasms with honey and peanut butter. You have a wife for orgasms. Take it out on her. Good cardio if you're a man.

Comment

If you stick to that bro keto then you should have some good results... Just stick to the plan

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Avid what's your waist size? You obviously not where you want to be but your waist looks much smaller than I remember.

Props for posting. Keeps you honest. Your a big dude.
                    Bellybutton level its 44 inches

Comment

She normally hides it from me but she left it out that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Gymrat37 View Post
                        Avid you're weak. You are addicted to carbs. I'm gonna have a talk with your wife and make sure that bread, honey and peanut butter are not allowed in the house. What's more important to you? Looking jacked and tan or having a taste bud orgasms with honey and peanut butter. You have a wife for orgasms. Take it out on her. Good cardio if you're a man.

Stop fantasizing about my wife. Stick to your ladyboy fetish.

Comment

Working...
                        X