How to increase appetite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to increase appetite?

For the past week I haven't been strict on my diet meaning I haven't been hitting my caloric intake in order to grow because I have no appetite. I don't like force feeding when I don't want to...I enjoy having an increase in appetite and I enjoy being hungry all the time especially when I'm trying to grow. For the past week I've been eating whatever I want since I have no desire for clean foods because I have no appetite!

I was wondering what do you guys do that increases your appetite? Also what reason could there be for having no appetite. All I'm taking is testosterone and arimidex which I'm swapping out for Aromasin soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck should've posted this in the nutrition thread

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
      For the past week I haven't been strict on my diet meaning I haven't been hitting my caloric intake in order to grow because I have no appetite. I don't like force feeding when I don't want to...I enjoy having an increase in appetite and I enjoy being hungry all the time especially when I'm trying to grow. For the past week I've been eating whatever I want since I have no desire for clean foods because I have no appetite!

I was wondering what do you guys do that increases your appetite? Also what reason could there be for having no appetite. All I'm taking is testosterone and arimidex which I'm swapping out for Aromasin soon.

Ghrp-6 is the best thing known to man when it comes to increase in appetite brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigmills View Post
        Ghrp-6 is the best thing known to man when it comes to increase in appetite brother..

Thanks I'll look into that. Seems like a good idea. I didn't know it was the best for appetite.

Comment

What about injectable b12? Anyone have experience with that? Currently doing some research on this as well as ghrp6

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
            What about injectable b12? Anyone have experience with that? Currently doing some research on this as well as ghrp6

Yeah I'm using both brother I used the injectable B12 by synthek, I think I spelled that right it's called synthalam.. but nothing beats the ghrp-6.

Comment

I got some injectable B12/B6 from some Brazilian pharmacy a few years ago and it did help with my appetite. I also felt really good with a lot of energy. The only down side was it was painful to inject. I think it was the B6 that made it painful. I tried a sub-q injection with it and it felt like the skin was being torn from the meat in there. I developed a large red weal on my belly at the injection site. After that, I just did intramuscular injections. It did sting but it was tolerable.

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to think this one out and decide for either or. Synthalum from synthethek is a good price 100ml for 2mg per ml for cheap. Right now I'm leaning more so towards the injectable b12. But ghrp6 is guaranteed to make you hungry, whereas some people don't get the hunger effects from the b12. Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by bigmills View Post
                  Yeah I'm using both brother I used the injectable B12 by synthek, I think I spelled that right it's called synthalam.. but nothing beats the ghrp-6.

How do u run the ghrp6? What dose, how many injections per day and how long can you run it

Comment

I was just between 200 and 300 MCG and you can honestly taken as many times a day as you need to I will take it about 15 minutes before your meal and as far as how long brother honestly I've been using it for probably over 10 years. On top of that it's the cheapest route to go and when I say it works better I mean 10 times better

Comment

Smoke some pot then wait about an hour

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
                        Smoke some pot then wait about an hour
                        He is not allowed to because of his job

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn that blows it's stupid how pot's still not legal everywhere and for anyone 21 and older

Comment

Originally posted by juicemonkey69 View Post
                            Damn that blows it's stupid how pot's still not legal everywhere and for anyone 21 and older

Yea I can't smoke ... if I could I wood but goddamn it Darlene I can't !!

Comment

I enjoyed weed so much. Sucks cuz I got back into gaming, can u imagine playing VR high as shit haha must be amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X