No announcement yet.

How to increase appetite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andro don't you have mk-677 on the way? That or ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 will increase appetite.

You should look into why you suddenly have no appetite though. When was the last time you had blood work? Liver stress will cause the no appetite effect but you shouldn't have liver issue on test and adex.

How about blood pressure? This could put a strain on kidneys also causing a loss of appetite.

Obviously if you keep eating junk and empty calories your going to look like shit so figure that shit out asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Andro don't you have mk-677 on the way? That or ghrp-6 or ghrp-2 will increase appetite.

You should look into why you suddenly have no appetite though. When was the last time you had blood work? Liver stress will cause the no appetite effect but you shouldn't have liver issue on test and adex.

How about blood pressure? This could put a strain on kidneys also causing a loss of appetite.

Obviously if you keep eating junk and empty calories your going to look like shit so figure that shit out asap.

Nah i don't. I emailed them but got no response. Don't think they even replied to the thread but it's No big deal.

And you're right I gotta do bloodwork but I don't think it's an underlying issue. Its been a while since I've ran a cycle of orals and I'm not prone to high blood pressure unless I take Tren or equipoise.. I got a bp monitor home but i should probably start checking it more often..

My appetite isn't fully suppressed it's just that I'm satiated after a meal for a long time and I want to be hungry most of the time. Like my body doesn't want me to eat to grow which will then lead to force feeding which I won't ever do again because then you just distend ur gut. I like being hungry so I'm trying to figure out what can I take or what can I do to increase my appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Like an example is I eat my breakfast and I'll be full for a while. Or after the gym when I have a post workout shake. That'll keep me satiated for a while as well. If I drink my postworkout shake and then immediately eat my post workout meal it'll become more of a mission for me to finish my meal than it would if I waited 1.5-2hrs after my drinking shake.

Comment

I've also read that eating smaller and more frequent meals helps with this but that seems annoying lol. I usually eat 4 meals a day. Breakfast, pre workout meal, post workout meal, and then another meal couple hours later.

Comment

Can't help ya bro, your body is telling you something. I'm always starving for my 5 meals per day. Something you're doing is off. Maybe your meal sizes are to large? Did this suddenly happen one day out of the blue where you went from appetite to no appetite?

You doing any cardio? Don't buy into the bs that you can't grow with cardio. It will increase your appetite and make it less likely for the body to hold onto fat while bulking.

Comment

You need to eat smaller meals... I seen your pics... they are big portions.... eat 4 meals a day and maybe some snacks in between...
              Just don't force yourself and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Can't help ya bro, your body is telling you something. I'm always starving for my 5 meals per day. Something you're doing is off. Maybe your meal sizes are to large? Did this suddenly happen one day out of the blue where you went from appetite to no appetite?

You doing any cardio? Don't buy into the bs that you can't grow with cardio. It will increase your appetite and make it less likely for the body to hold onto fat while bulking.

Yea when that fucking shit drug eq cleared my system lol. And yes I do cardio, stair masters 20 minutes post workout intervals always for heart health purposes. I've always had a small appetite.

I'm just gonna stop being a little bitch and keep myself in check starting first thing tomorrow. I only need 3360 calories to gain about half a pound a week (anymore than that and I believe ill just be gaining fat atleast) 45% C, 35% P, 20% F. I haven't even been going to the gym consistently because I recently had Test flu so I fell off for a bit. But It's going down.

Comment

How to increase appetite?

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  You need to eat smaller meals... I seen your pics... they are big portions.... eat 4 meals a day and maybe some snacks in between...
                  Just don't force yourself and enjoy

Yea I'll try that out. Maybe also cuz I've been a little depressed lately like I have low energy levels.

Comment

Think it has to do with a succubus I false-woke up to, who was doing some funky stuff to me. Probably drained me and depressed me. Fucking bitch. I told her not to come back. I was trying to get up but couldn't move. The harder I tried the worse it got. Sleep paralysis like a mofo. Lol

Comment

No idea what you just said... but sleep paralysis is a bitch

Comment

You can eat more nutritious energy-dense foods such as nuts, dried fruits, cheese etc to increase appetite. There are many appetite supplements and vitamins to increase appetite but you can only go for it if you really need hard.

Comment

Andro. I know alot about what you are talkimg about with succubus' and sleep paralysis. I have alot of experience when it comes to that kind of stuff. Not going into details because people think it's crazy, but hit me up if you want to talk about ir.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
                            Andro. I know alot about what you are talkimg about with succubus' and sleep paralysis. I have alot of experience when it comes to that kind of stuff. Not going into details because people think it's crazy, but hit me up if you want to talk about ir.
                            yea I recently had one of those false awakenings but it's cool now because I've learned how to battle them...more like spiritual warfare. funny because I get those weird dreams when I'm running Equipoise tren or masteron. all those compounds affect my brain big time. test npp hgh dreams are vivid but not negative.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                              yea I recently had one of those false awakenings but it's cool now because I've learned how to battle them...more like spiritual warfare. funny because I get those weird dreams when I'm running Equipoise tren or masteron. all those compounds affect my brain big time. test npp hgh dreams are vivid but not negative.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
                              I have been working on lucid dreaming for a long time now and have finally reached the point where I am very much in control of most of the aspects of my dream. It started for me as I had horrible sleep paralysis for a long time and night terrors. I started doing different forms of meditation before bed including various breathing techniques and guided closed eye visual meditation techniques. Tren just makes it difficult for me to sleep, but doesn't affect the content of my dreams too much. I have never noticed a difference with any other compound....then again I am always on just about every other compound.....

Comment

Ghrp6 period lol

Comment

Working...
                                X