Milk & Bodybuilding - EnhancedAthlete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk & Bodybuilding - EnhancedAthlete

Was talking about this with bori and andro yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVoEiICekw

Tittie Milk Tuesdayssss!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Iv heard so many negative and posative things about milk but this is what I know since incorporating milk in my diet iv added and keep an extra 10 pounds. I use no protein powder any more. Milk took the place of it and seems to be far superior than the, optium nutrition ON Gold Standard, or Elite XT or any other powder I have used, eather by ther self or with egg whites. Egg whites with advin desensitized is a superior protein source to most others but the milk I use does not cause the gas and stomach upset I seem 2 have when using egg whites or hole eggs in liquid form, that's why I prefer milk to simi raw liquid eggs. I drenk fairlife milk it has lactase added and is filtered to consolidate more protein.
      Thanks 4 the poast. A ton of info.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

You added 10 lean pounds or you added 10 pounds? Big difference.

Comment

yea i don't mean to come across argumentative chicken but with so many variables in terms of diet, AAS, amount of cardio etc.. how can you possibly tell it was milk specifically that added 10lbs? know what i mean? i'm not dismissing your claim or talking shit so don't take it that way, just interested in how you came to your conclusion.

Comment

I'm sure he added 10 pounds total bodyweight and with muscle with combination of AAS... I'm assuming that's what he means

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

But adding a lean 10 pounds is different than just adding 10 pounds. I can add 10 pounds by increasing my cheat meals from 1 a week to 10 a week.

Comment

Whole milk protein has the most amino acids of any protein source but whey isolate has the most leucine.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys really think big Ramy drinks cow milk? Case closed. Lol

Comment

I like his videos a lot. They are full of good info.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X