No announcement yet.

No sugar for a week challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like sweets way too much. I pick the lesser of 2 evils and buy these for snacks.

Just over a month ago I got the protein cookie and now I just ordered myself Lenny and Larry's cookies.

I'm terms of what's out there, these two brands seem to have one of best products out there in regards to nutrition and ingredient content.

The protein cookie has 14g of sugar which isn't so bad, but still. I like it's high fat, protein and calorie numbers.

Lenny and Larry's makes really good sweet products

Comment

I posted those pics to show how much I enjoy sweets. Luckily I train the way I do and thankful for my metabolism, otherwise I'd not be so lean.

I am not diabetic either,I just like sugar/choc/honey type stufd

Comment

yea those cookies are crap. not only the bit of sugar in them but the protein quality in those are like bars, just bottom barrel quality.

as for keto. i guess I don't get the end goal? you already know what to do to get in great shape. you did it with bananas etc... cutting out all carbs is a huge mistake IMO. nobody on stage be it bodybuilding or classic physique is doing full keto. they may do it the last month to pull that last bit of fat off but that's it.

going full keto you are going to take on a flat/skinny look compared to your current look. I'm not saying you will look skinny, I'm saying compared to your current self you will look deflated.

not talking shit here. just saying you already know what your doing and have gotten in great shape doing what your doing. dropping all carbs isn't going to make a better version of you bro. i'm telling you, you are going to drop weight. if you truly go full keto you are going to go down to the 180's and your workouts will suffer, just watch. big mistake brother.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          So you said doing some carbs but zero sugars. What has carbs but zero sugar?
          oats, rice, potatoes. there is minimal sugars in them but not simple sugars like you find in fruits etc..

however, full keto doesn't include any carbs at all. if he does that he will regret it after a month or 2. I'm adamant about this. compared to his current self he will be skinny and weak in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            yea those cookies are crap. not only the bit of sugar in them but the protein quality in those are like bars, just bottom barrel quality.

as for keto. i guess I don't get the end goal? you already know what to do to get in great shape. you did it with bananas etc... cutting out all carbs is a huge mistake IMO. nobody on stage be it bodybuilding or classic physique is doing full keto. they may do it the last month to pull that last bit of fat off but that's it.

going full keto you are going to take on a flat/skinny look compared to your current look. I'm not saying you will look skinny, I'm saying compared to your current self you will look deflated.

not talking shit here. just saying you already know what your doing and have gotten in great shape doing what your doing. dropping all carbs isn't going to make a better version of you bro. i'm telling you, you are going to drop weight. if you truly go full keto you are going to go down to the 180's and your workouts will suffer, just watch. big mistake brother.
            You should see some of the people I train with and their full Keto diet. Some big corn fed fuckers, and ridicoulsy

In terms of snacks, those choices seem to be the lesser of what's out there. But as you see, that's pretty much my cheat snack on an ED basis.

Yea I'm a strong believer in bananas, all of my life they've been big part of my training.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              You should see some of the people I train with and their full Keto diet. Some big corn fed fuckers, and ridicoulsy

In terms of snacks, those choices seem to be the lesser of what's out there. But as you see, that's pretty much my cheat snack on an ED basis.

Yea I'm a strong believer in bananas, all of my life they've been big part of my training.
              You think those guys you train with got that size on keto? Come on bro. Keto is about dropping bodyfat. It's not about optimal nutrition for growth or for maximum training.

There is a reason Olympians like Michael Phelps ate pounds and pounds of pasta during his training. When you are going balls to the wall you need carbs.

Keto is about getting lean. There is a reason bodybuilders only use it to drop fat the last month or so. It's a mistake Rado I'm telling you. You may get leaner but your muscles are going to go flat and your going to lose strength.

If you were fat I'd say go for it. But you have nothing to gain from this. You'll see..

Comment

You think those guys you train with got that size on keto? Come on bro. Keto is about dropping bodyfat. It's not about optimal nutrition for growth or for maximum training.

There is a reason Olympians like Michael Phelps ate pounds and pounds of pasta during his training. When you are going balls to the wall you need carbs.

Keto is about getting lean. There is a reason bodybuilders only use it to drop fat the last month or so. It's a mistake Rado I'm telling you. You may get leaner but your muscles are going to go flat and your going to lose strength.

If you were fat I'd say go for it. But you have nothing to gain from this. You'll see..
                I have my size and maintaining is my goal, with single digits bf.

There's a reason many athletes do it, Tom Brady to name one....many pros do it. You have this bodybuilding mentality, I'm far from It.

It is hard for you to view my points because your mindset differs from mine. Although we both strive for the same look, we both have different approaches on getting there.

You always bring up bodybuilders etc....if you could see when we train, it's balls to the walls...and I do it very well with one banana, followed by like 4 lol

Comment

I brought up Michael Phelps. Is he a bodybuilder? And if you think Tom Brady is keto on game day you are a mental midget.

Comment

I will begin the zero sugar on Monday and will take it one day at a time...

Comment

I brought up Michael Phelps. Is he a bodybuilder? And if you think Tom Brady is keto on game day you are a mental midget.
                      You obviously don't know or hear of how Tom and his family eats....but ok

Comment

Maybe on his downtime. Not game day.

Comment

Maybe on his downtime. Not game day.
                          You're his dietitian now huh? Ok man...not sure why you sound salty and against anyone doing this.

Psst....i can always go back to eating how I do; that same day:retard:

Comment

Not salty I'm just telling you.

Cut all carbs right now and go to the gym in 2 days time. You'll be weak as fuck compared to your normal self.

Comment

I like sugar:D

Comment

Fuck that fairy gay shit sugar challenge...

Was to cheap to get nutella

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X