5 day water fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Thats a good reading for your weight. Meanwhile andros excuse is his weight and its normal lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    For his size and weight, yea for sure.

If you don't have a resting heart rate of at least in the 60s upon weakening(I've got mine in the low low 50s)...then cardio needs to be taken care of ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      For his size and weight, yea for sure.

If you don't have a resting heart rate of at least in the 60s upon weakening(I've got mine in the low low 50s)...then cardio needs to be taken care of ASAP
      That pulse is high because of the mount of shit he is taking..
      Since me coming off my pulse is in the 40's resting

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

This is with the arm cuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          Did you first take it when you say down from being up and about and the lower readings were from when you had been sitting for a while.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Have u started the water fast yet? What made u choose this route

Comment

I have, I only lasted 2 days though. I'll try again to go longer after Christmas. There are a lot of health benefits in fasting. Do a Google search and you will get many articles talking about the different types of fasts and the benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post

This is with the arm cuff

Your HR IS high. Means your cardiovascular needs to improve drastically. Anyone IMO that has those numbers listed, SHOULD be doing cardio ED.

Comment

No way I would ever fast more than 2 hours. lol I'm always looking forward to my next meal! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  No way I would ever fast more than 2 hours. lol I'm always looking forward to my next meal! :D
                  Agree. Bunch of sissy shit if you ask me.

Avid you still got about 50 gallons of fat on you. Why you dicking around with "water fasts" like some Richard Simmons follower.

Drop the bodyfat and your numbers will look better.

Comment

Yeah... I need to find a way of eating that works for me and is sustainable. I think I am goimg to try a static meal prep. In the past I did meal prep but my recipes would sometomes suck and I would not want to eat the meal prep. I am working on a diet that will give me my macros and micros.

Comment

Fasting has proven to be incredibly healthy and a means of cancer prevention. Check out r/fasting on Reddit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        You should try it sometime. Might help with your sleep issues and help with your Phenibut dependence.

Comment

Lmao. Chad your addicted to that shit big Lenny is on?

Comment

Fasting isn't easy but definitely use to it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Lmao. Chad your addicted to that shit big Lenny is on?
                              He admitted he has to take it every single night or else he can't sleep. It's really bad, addictive shit. I'm concerned about Chad.

Comment

lol thanks for worrying about me muchacha!

I take a 1/4 scoop of somatomax before bedtime. It helps me stay asleep. I still sleep like crap but it does help some. It's a small amount and hasn't caused any side affects.

I somehow doubt fasting would help me sleep any better. Doctors have tried about everything. Even tried a sleep study. I just learned to live with getting minimal amount of sleep. Some nights are better than others.

Comment

Working...
                                X