Bouncer's Semi-Homemade Bodybuilding Meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer's Semi-Homemade Bodybuilding Meals

These meals will all mostly be "semi-homemade" using store bought brands and mixing them together with my own ingredients to make a meal more geared towards bodybuilding while retaining the great flavor it was meant to have.

Before we get started I'm gonna warn you, I'm not a low carb guy. That has never worked for me. High protein, high carbs, low fat is what my body likes. The only fat I eat comes in the form of fish oil, hummus, and avocado added to my meals here and there.

----------

Bouncer's Quick Summer Chicken Pasta

2 Cans Drained Chicken Breast (The Big Cans)

2 Boxes Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad

Handful Of Shredded Cheddar Cheese

1 Diced Tomato

---------

The pasta comes with an Italian dressing so this meal has that backyard bbq summer pasta salad flavor that most of know.

Cook the pasta and mix all the ingredients in a big Tupperware bowl and your good to go. The whole thing takes about 20 minutes to prepare. (Most of that time is just cooking the pasta.)

You end up with roughly 225 grams carbs and 125 grams protein. I get about 3 meals out of this.

Another simple, easy and cheap meal for people just starting to change their diet or young peeps who aren't gonna spend a lot of time or money cooking up gourmet meals. There are other threads for that.

BBQ Chicken
    3 Bean Salad
    Red Pepper Hummus

Takes no more then 15 minutes to prepare and it's cheap.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Just an example if how I'll tweek things slightly just enough to get a different flavor but keep it simple as possible. Change up the veggies, switch from hummus to avacado, and different flavor bbq sauce.

Comment

I love new recipes. Yours look tasty and flavorful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Just an example if how I'll tweek things slightly just enough to get a different flavor but keep it simple as possible. Change up the veggies, switch from hummus to avacado, and different flavor bbq sauce.

Corn? Lol.. fat fuck

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Corn? Lol.. fat fuck
            crucial tool. it's a filler. without it i'd want to eat more of something else. i use diet soda and gum in the same way. fill up on zero cal or low cal to kill cravings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

crucial tool. it's a filler. without it i'd want to eat more of something else. i use diet soda and gum in the same way. fill up on zero cal or low cal to kill cravings.
              low calorie smart popcorn my new staple.. more fiber, filling and test better,,, fuck rice

Comment

Another meal. I basically eat the same shit and change it up with slight tweeks so I constantly have different flavors using different sauces veggies etc. I know it's a bit boring but maybe this can help some noobs realize you don't have to be miserable and eat bland rice cakes and tuna cans. Too many people view dieting as torture and it doesn't have to be. Doesn't have to be expensive either. You can eat cheap, easy, and healthy.

Can of chicken cooked in a pan to give it a little crisp. Fresh Cali tomatoes marinaded in vinegar, salt, pepper, and a bit if sugar. Guacamole.

Comment

My go to sauce for my chicken. This brand is amazing but the Cali gold flavor has a smoke flavor to fooken die for.

Comment

Trying some new BBQ sauce.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the lamb.

Little things like sun-dried tomatoes can completely change a dish and make you feel like you aren't eating the same bland shit every day.

Comment

Gonna make some meatballs this week with a mix of 1lb grass fed lamb and 1lb buffalo. Wanna try it out with wine country sauce we got this past weekend.

I will mix and form the meat balls and cook them on low in the sauce for about an hour turning them only once in the pan. The result is crazy tender meatballs with the sauce flavor cooked right through them.

Meatballs will have about a cup of Italian bread crumbs, and egg and sauteed peppers and onions mixed into the meat before forming the meatballs.

Comment

Good occasional switch up from my normal chicken breast meals. I like to cut it up with mushrooms and red peppers, saute, and then cook with a good quality red sauce. 13 grams of protein per sausage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ntEyKxi.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	993834

Comment

Saw this at target. Sugar free BBQ Sauce and Honey Mustard that doesn't taste like shit! The BBQ sauce is basically calorie free which I've never actually seen before.

Name:	GTSgf8p.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	993837

Name:	d0IGhsX.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	993836

Comment

Canned Chicken, Cherry Tomatoes cut and cooked in pan with chicken until brown. Scoop of red pepper hummus. Sounds weird, looks weird, taste amazing.

Comment

My biggest weakness.. LOL. Helps keep me sane.

Comment

Working...
                              X