What kind of Creatine to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Creatine to get?

I was looking around on some website for Creatine and I saw that there were different kinds. What kind should I get for bulking and size? Should I buy the same kind of protein as Creatine? Advice appriciated. Thanks.

I would go with creatine monohydrate, most of the rest is hype

Comment

get ask in the supplements forum for more answer
      but my 2cc is get some good creatine mono with 5lbs of dextrose and some ALA and you have yourself some celltech :D
      cost you under 30$ too and will last you a life time

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
        go ask in the supplements forum for more answer
        but my 2cc is get some good creatine mono with 5lbs of dextrose and some ALA and you have yourself some celltech :D

Comment

celltech is Bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by redneck99
            celltech is Bomb!
            celltech is ok, not the bomb. the price is rape without lub:rofl:

Comment

hell yeah :cash: :cash: :cash: too f***ing much. get some creapure creatine and make your own.

Comment

Bwaaahahahahahahahha :rofl:

No doubt. Muscletech products can get up there in price!

Comment

Actually, the #1 seller around my block is V12 and Satur8
                  might check that out! the satur8 is less $$ then the v12 and they are the same sh$t. gives you a pump, but havent tried it yet:D

Comment

my brother loves satur8...im a swole or V12 fan myself too. Either that or i mix my own...always a good option aswell.

Comment

I find the best results I had were when I bought the components seperately and made my own. Mix up a high-quality micronized creatine monohydrate, 75g of dextrose, and some cool-aid. Take your R-ala caps a few minutes before drinking it down, and you're good to go. Don't spend the money on a pre-mix...unless you're incredibly lazy. Take it right after training. Then, 20 minutes later, take in some whey isolate and glutamine. Perfect post-workout nutrition.

Comment

www.supplementdirect.com

Good products, unbeatable prices.................I have been buying their creatine and whey, in bulk, for a few years now.

Comment

get ask in the supplements forum for more answer
                          creatine monohydrate

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                            I find the best results I had were when I bought the components seperately and made my own. Mix up a high-quality micronized creatine monohydrate, 75g of dextrose, and some cool-aid. Take your R-ala caps a few minutes before drinking it down, and you're good to go. Don't spend the money on a pre-mix...unless you're incredibly lazy. Take it right after training. Then, 20 minutes later, take in some whey isolate and glutamine. Perfect post-workout nutrition.
                            Will all the products last forever if you buy them seperately? It seems more expensive to buy everything speperately, that's why I ask. Also, I handn't thought about taking R-ala capsoles or glutamine in addition to creatine and whey iso. Do they mainly act as devlivery systems and if I don't take them will the effects of Creatine and Whey Iso be less?

Thanks for responding, sorry for the delayed response time. I'll be sure and ask in the supplements forum.

Comment

i've tried alot of premixes, the only one that worked for me was v 12. muscletech is junk, i can't even remember the other ones. lately i mix my own, but i start swole next week. my post workout drink was creatine, glutamine mixed with gatorade followed 1/2 hour later with protein shake

Comment

Working...
                              X