• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimum 100% is where its at man.

Comment

Originally posted by Incredible_Bulk
      i liek Gnc probably because im a cheepo
      That's what I thought too dude, until I got on these boards and realized there were better prices on the internet. I recently ordered Optimum Nutrition %100 whey from allsportsnutrition.com, and I love it. I really like the tast of the chocolate too, and I have been looking into the chocolate mint, it's supposed to be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by highrep
        That's what I thought too dude, until I got on these boards and realized there were better prices on the internet. I recently ordered Optimum Nutrition %100 whey from allsportsnutrition.com, and I love it. I really like the tast of the chocolate too, and I have been looking into the chocolate mint, it's supposed to be pretty good.
        how does the chocolate taste?i got strawberry right now...bought a 10 lb,so when its done im thinking of going to chocolate.mmmmm chocolate :loveheart

Comment

BSN syntha-6

Comment

Originally posted by mcalo4
            BSN syntha-6
            ive seen that,work good any?i like BSN brand

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerzz
              how does the chocolate taste?i got strawberry right now...bought a 10 lb,so when its done im thinking of going to chocolate.mmmmm chocolate :loveheart
              I love the chocolate, but like I said I've heard really good things about the chocolate mint, so I was thinking about getting that next. What do you think about the strawberry, because I wouldn't mind mixing it up every once in a while.

Comment

Yeah - what Rob just said ------- I was too much the lady to ask - But I notice that we are not even in the poll..........I cried for a moment or too, and then moved on. I am going to do my own poll and the only choice will be ATW!!!!

But this would be a PERFECT spot for me to remind you that my discount code coupon is still active through tonight and you need to remember when you visit www.allthewhey.com for the best prices EVER that you can enter Laura05 in the coupon section and get your discount even before you complete the transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by highrep
                  I love the chocolate, but like I said I've heard really good things about the chocolate mint, so I was thinking about getting that next. What do you think about the strawberry, because I wouldn't mind mixing it up every once in a while.
                  cool!yeah strawberry is pretty frickn good,shakes real easy...lemme know if you ever have mint

Comment

I love Dymatize 5lbs Whey. Their flavoing system is awesome. My second vote goes to Labrada V60 and Optimum Whey.

Comment

whey whey whey....yum yum yum
                      :dancingne

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerzz
                        ive seen that,work good any?i like BSN brand

I tried the vanilla, tastes great, kinda a thick shake but still good. I think the ON works better though, at least for me, and more for your money.

Comment

allthewhey and isopure at the moment

Comment

an i like vanilla !!!!!!!

Comment

my favorite protein? eggs, chicken, beef, buffalo, ostrich, fish, cottage cheese etc..

Comment

isopure for me good

Comment

Working...
                                X