Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Protein Powder ( company and product/flavor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trueprotein.com

Excellent products, good prices. Used the Whey Isolate, chocolate - had it custom blended with glutamine. Great stuff.

DrG

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
      pro rated chocolate and solid whey
      you got it, what a great taste

Comment

Results - EAS Precision Protein
        Taste - Syntrax Nectar (especially tasty for the sugar cravings while cutting)

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
          I cant believe so many have picked Optimum Nutrition ..I cant stand that crap .... :(
          I had to throw out my last jug of that shit.

Comment

muscle milk.....cookies and creme..........protein factory makes good stuff also

Comment

on is the best...except dont try the cookies and cream...
              it tastes like cardboard.

Comment

Ive used all of the above. Pro rated is my favorite, considering price/taste/quality. Nectar tastes best and is fairly cheap. ON is decent but Pro rated blows it away in taste and price.

Comment

i just had syntrax nectar; it was a sample pack. whatever it was, it turned blue in the water. it was absolutely delicious! it mixed instantly, no clumps whatsoever. about from the price - it is a little expensive when compared to the 5 lb jugs, but if you don't mind paying more for the convenience and taste, then this stuff is pretty good.

Comment

ProRated here. YJ said it was very good etc,, in a diffferent thread, I bought it and have fell in love with this stuff.

PD

Comment

true protein. com is the shit!
                      can buy it by the pound, so if your poor like me, you get what you can afford.
                      not to mention the custom blends.......those are awesome, i recommend you all check it out (trueprotein.com)

Comment

I have used ISOPURE - low carb - choclate for nearly 5 years for a quick shake, and for my bulking/meal replacement stages I go with Champion Nutrition Heavyweight 900 - Chocolate, or Cinnagraham (tastes like the left over milk from a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch!!) yummy.

Comment

anyone try Complete protein by Cytosport. ? i want to try it but i would like to hear from some other people as to the taste. I think it was pete Fox who uses the Evopro protein from Cytosport. is the complete protein powder any good? which flacors have you tried and what do you think of them? thanks

Comment

Sports One Pure Whey protein. That stuff really taste good to me

Comment

Finally settled on Designer Whey chocolate, they got a new blend out, protein is more granular and mixes alot better

Yeah, hell with the Optimum, just threw out 5 lbs., rank taste

Comment

Hmm, this poll confuses me. Most people who have posted say that they do not like the ON Whey, but when you look at the poll results it seems to be the most liked. What gives here?

Comment

Working...
                                X