Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Protein Powder ( company and product/flavor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the people who are clicking " optimum Nutrition" as their favorite choice are NOT the same people who are posting that they think ON tastes like shit. they are either choosing "pro-rated" or "other" or maybe not taking the poll at all. 15 chose Optimum whereas 27 people picked something else. there it is.

Comment

just tried another syntrax. i am getting hooked on this stuff. if the price will ever come down, i'll be jumping aboard. hard to figure why the company felt the need to hire shills to pump up sales by posting positive reviews on the boards; it should sell itself really.

haven't tried the new designer as i have a couple of 5 pound jugs here of the older version. so it'll have to wait a month or so.

i bought Cytosports 5 lb whey protein; couldn't get the evopro. i want to try the evopro sometime as well.

Comment

I'd do a comparison between ion exchange and micro/ultrafiltration. Also, try to get the least amount of carbs and fat.

Comment

Vitalus

135 Canadian for 20 Kilos of WPC. Thats 44.1 lbs of unflavoured protein goodness. Their WPI is 90%+ protein, and the WPC is 80%+. They deliver too....sweet deal :)

Comment

cytosport muscle milk... cookoies and creme... rocky road

Comment

big bump for muscle milk, choc milk ... choc mint chip... mmm list goes on and on and on .... :)

Comment

Muscle Milk...any flavor

Comment

the best powder is MHP....46 gms of pure protein and aminoacids

Comment

OP has my vote

Comment

What y'all payin for your Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey?

Comment

iso pure 100% whey chocolate 50gs protine

Comment

I guess I have to say how good AllTheWhey is.
                          Last edited by Easto; 02-09-05, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Not to be a prick, but All The Whey pays to sponsor this board....

Comment

oh, I thought the thread was asking our opinion on the best whey.. Sorry.

Comment

It is, but it doesnt asked for a spammed advertisement.

Comment

Working...
                                X